NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I hate it!

Lovely photo Mr G!!!I love Dorset, I miss Weymouth, Portland and Lulworth cove so much!

I can't work out what has changed with the page as I'm normally on my phone.I can see there's a like button.

Edited by Curlygirl

Ah! I can't post on the app which has always been problematic. Ie. Having to close app and open again if i wanted to post another comment etc etc. 

App is basically fuckered for me. Had to go through chrome to post. 

Just in case you're unaware @eFestivals although i suspect you're inundated as happens with updates. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Ah! I can't post on the app which has always been problematic. Ie. Having to close app and open again if i wanted to post another comment etc etc. 

App is basically fuckered for me. Had to go through chrome to post. 

Just in case you're unaware @eFestivals although i suspect you're inundated as happens with updates. 

Why use the app? It's just a web wrapper isn't it? I tried it once and installed it because it seemed pointless.

Hello strangers! 

I've avoided the forum post-Glastonbury after I attempted to settle back into normal life. I did get a bit braver this year and came along briefly to the eFests meet. Didn't make anything else - lost track of time! 

Got washed out on Snowdon at the weekend, never climbed it before, I assure you, the view I got wasn't worth the walk! Rain was so bad that the campsite flooded and we left because it just wasn't very nice, especially given that the flood started to come into the tent!

IMG_5381.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, sheffieldlady said:

Hello strangers! 

I've avoided the forum post-Glastonbury after I attempted to settle back into normal life. I did get a bit braver this year and came along briefly to the eFests meet. Didn't make anything else - lost track of time! 

Got washed out on Snowdon at the weekend, never climbed it before, I assure you, the view I got wasn't worth the walk! Rain was so bad that the campsite flooded and we left because it just wasn't very nice, especially given that the flood started to come into the tent!

IMG_5381.JPG

cracking photo :)

Evening all, warm handshakes from Leeds. Been a bit manic over the past weeks so not been making time for the eFest crew. How are you all? The house looks good in Cumbria H & FY.

I'm really pleased to say that MrsCJ had the op 3 weeks ago and is recovering nicely. I salute people who care full time because that takes a lot to do, I'm hopeless at even part caring but gin and chocolate are making up for that.

No festivals for me as such, but we're off to the High and Lonesome weekend in Leeds in November and the cider festival up here too, so plenty of things to go at.

Hmmm, will get used to the new layout of this forum too.

:buba:

That heart things a tad strange... I'm shattered been busy being busy and trying to finish some art but not getting anywhere Abit like the queues at boomtown lol. Soz shouldn't laugh.. My son and Co have JUST got in.... Ten hours.. Christ I would have gone home and gone back again tomorrow lol 

If any of you are going or are there stay safe in the mud.. 

7 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

That heart things a tad strange... I'm shattered been busy being busy and trying to finish some art but not getting anywhere Abit like the queues at boomtown lol. Soz shouldn't laugh.. My son and Co have JUST got in.... Ten hours.. Christ I would have gone home and gone back again tomorrow lol 

If any of you are going or are there stay safe in the mud.. 

Is it like Tough Mudder, but with music and burgers?

6 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

So we can up or down vote and heart vote, like a FB like or a Twitter like heart... and the clicky titles are bigger,  this is all yes?  My tiny brain is fried!

What are the 'clicky titles' Georgie?

I had a dream with the lovely Slodge in it today. He let me use his 2 bed vacant flat located at Gate C as I didn't have a groundsheet in my tent. But GFL wouldn't let me come into the fest through Gate C and I had to walk to Gate A!! But it was lovely to see Simon and Deb for a bit. Is he Slodge/ Splodge or Slodge66 these days? 

22 hours ago, carlosj said:

Is it like Tough Mudder, but with music and burgers?

Na only glasto mud comes close to that.... Hey that's a great idea for Glastonbury next time it's really bad.. Organise a course around the site with bar stop of places for refreshments lol 

21 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

What are the 'clicky titles' Georgie?

I had a dream with the lovely Slodge in it today. He let me use his 2 bed vacant flat located at Gate C as I didn't have a groundsheet in my tent. But GFL wouldn't let me come into the fest through Gate C and I had to walk to Gate A!! But it was lovely to see Simon and Deb for a bit. Is he Slodge/ Splodge or Slodge66 these days? 

Just slodge I believe.. What day is it.. If it's the weekend then happy weekend all if not then you'll have to wait till it is.. 

On 11/08/2017 at 9:27 PM, guypjfreak said:

Na only glasto mud comes close to that.... Hey that's a great idea for Glastonbury next time it's really bad.. Organise a course around the site with bar stop of places for refreshments lol 

Now that is a cracking idea! I'd be well up for that if it included a hot shower at the end! Happy weekend Guy!

5 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Hello my lovelies :)

Back from holiday, multiple washloads done, shopping done too, and spent this afternoon packing for Beautiful Days. Only 3 sleeps to go! :)

Hope you're all in fine fettle!

Now that festival I'm very interested in Mr G! At least I think that's the one... Is it in Exeter? I think I may have to go there next year. I sort of have a plan coming together... Boomtown, camp in Weymouth, then off to Beautiful days.I can justify the drive then. Problem is I don't like doing these things alone so I need to find some company! Let us know how it goes please. How was beautiful Weymouth? My favourite restaurant in the world is there, Ming Wahs. It's family run and they are just so lovely.

7 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Now that festival I'm very interested in Mr G! At least I think that's the one... Is it in Exeter? I think I may have to go there next year. I sort of have a plan coming together... Boomtown, camp in Weymouth, then off to Beautiful days.I can justify the drive then. Problem is I don't like doing these things alone so I need to find some company! Let us know how it goes please. How was beautiful Weymouth? My favourite restaurant in the world is there, Ming Wahs. It's family run and they are just so lovely.

Reckon beautiful days is fairly lightly for me next year ... hello to you all from a beautiful sunny Minorca