NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

5 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

That's not a lake more a wider opening of the stream and where the dragon is. 

I reckon you should click "satellite" on that google map link. It's definitely a lake, it's what's on the southern side of the bridge over into the Dragon Field. There at least was a statue there - must be different one though, I've usually visited it at night when it's quieter and free of people clambering on the dragon

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:47 PM, Curlygirl said:

Thanx for info @Funkyfairy!  

Im all packed for Kendal Calling. But seeing Yetis photos above I just really want to be back on the farm! I feel like a sulky child right now. I had an injection in my knee yesterday morning and it bloody hurts so much. It won't straighten or bend! I am a little bit worried. Anyone had one before? When will it ease off?

Hows your knee now @Curlygirl. I had an injection in mine a few years ago, was flippin painful for a couple of days and then was OK - ended up having an operation in the end -- only a tiny one, but that cured the flapping cartlidge for good

Hubster has osteo arthritis (or something like that) and has injections every 6 months that keep his knee lubricated (thats the technical term I'm sure) but they work wonders and are saving him having to have a partial knee replacement

On 25/07/2017 at 2:47 PM, Curlygirl said:

Thanx for info @Funkyfairy!  

Im all packed for Kendal Calling. But seeing Yetis photos above I just really want to be back on the farm! I feel like a sulky child right now. I had an injection in my knee yesterday morning and it bloody hurts so much. It won't straighten or bend! I am a little bit worried. Anyone had one before? When will it ease off?

Hey Cg, are you going to KC on the Thursday? Had some r**n over the last few days, make sure your welliebobs are packed. Due to family commitments I don't think I'll be up until Saturday morning. Let me know if you're about.:)

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

Hey Cg, are you going to KC on the Thursday? Had some r**n over the last few days, make sure your welliebobs are packed. Due to family commitments I don't think I'll be up until Saturday morning. Let me know if you're about.:)

Just seen a post on Facebook and she's all waterproofed and on site with her 'twat hat'. Lol

Evening all :)

Seems to be Manchestering just about everywhere today. Hope @Curlygirl is coping ok at Kendal. I'm praying it's just a blip, as I'm off camping next weekend, then festivalling a couple of weeks after that. Don't fancy 8 hour shifts in continual not-dry stuff! My jellyfish wouldn't like it, either! 

5 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It's pretty Manchester in Manchester today. Off to see Brian Wilson do Pet Sounds tonight before he dies. The bloke is 75!

How was it Stuart? Seeing him on Sunday up at Kendal Calling, really looking forward to it.

39 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

How was it Stuart? Seeing him on Sunday up at Kendal Calling, really looking forward to it.

The band were really great, particularly Al Jardine's son. Brian is increasingly the weak link, but those harmonies are wonderful.  I can't remember the last gig I went to that I closed my eyes so often to just listen to the music.

I

11 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

The band were really great, particularly Al Jardine's son. Brian is increasingly the weak link, but those harmonies are wonderful.  I can't remember the last gig I went to that I closed my eyes so often to just listen to the music.

I guess at his age it's to be expected. As long as the band did their bit, I'm sure it's well worth being there for. Glad you had a great night. I'll report back with my views.

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Tis a bad weekend for festival's.. If you're at one or going to one I hope this R stops for you 

Happy weekend all 

Amen to that - looks rough as on the radar hope everyone's ok and partying on