NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

We were on the farm today. All feels so familiar. 

Oooo perfect , was it dry ? Is there much still out ?  I've only been once out of season and love love loved it :-) 

ive now spent the last couple of hours looking up festivals over bank holiday weekend - must resist lol 

8 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Oooo perfect , was it dry ? Is there much still out ?  I've only been once out of season and love love loved it :-) 

ive now spent the last couple of hours looking up festivals over bank holiday weekend - must resist lol 

Why it r@#ned of course. Clean as a whistle. Lady pyramid still had her party frock on. A month later and barely realise there'd been a massive party a month ago

@fatyeti24 can post pics, this app won't work with my phone. 

• Upvote 1

Great pics, thanks! Still got a bit of the blues here, going to Boomtown though so trying to get excited about that! 

Going to start making outfits for it next weekend, so that should help :)

in other news, we had a choir concert last night and it was good! Spotted a couple of people crying after one song, and we don't think it's cos it was shit! Hahha! 

On 7/22/2017 at 11:36 AM, H.M.V said:

We have left Cornwall. We are making our way home even though house isn't ready. Making a couple of detours on the way. Possibly via a particular party village then rossendale. House inspection happening tomorrow. 

In other news no flicking of birds has happened thus far. 

Hope you  2 enjoyed your visit.  I won't mention that since about 1pm Saturday the Sun has been out 90% of the weekend...Oh sh sorry

Thanx for info @Funkyfairy!  

Im all packed for Kendal Calling. But seeing Yetis photos above I just really want to be back on the farm! I feel like a sulky child right now. I had an injection in my knee yesterday morning and it bloody hurts so much. It won't straighten or bend! I am a little bit worried. Anyone had one before? When will it ease off?

On 7/21/2017 at 3:51 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm shitting it a bit, because I'm seeing Brian Wilson in Liverpool next week and I've still not been on the motorway.  It's going to be almost an extra hour if I avoid them.

I think I'll be spending the weekend whizzing around the M60 to practice!

try and avoid  the m60 where it meets the m62 mon - friday 17:30 - 18:00 

ill be driving home at that time

32 minutes ago, shuttlep said:

try and avoid  the m60 where it meets the m62 mon - friday 17:30 - 18:00 

ill be driving home at that time

I booked a taxi and a train.  Sod that, I'm not doing an 2 hour each way journey on the motorway with one leg after midnight when I've never even driven on the motorway before.  Plus, I get to go out in Liverpool a bit afterwards.

21 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I booked a taxi and a train.  Sod that, I'm not doing an 2 hour each way journey on the motorway with one leg after midnight when I've never even driven on the motorway before.  Plus, I get to go out in Liverpool a bit afterwards.

Liverpool is great for a night out

don;t blame you, plus you can have  a cheeky shandy

Great pics thanks for sharing. 

Question 

How long does it take to build a shed.. 

In my case so far 4 days full on. And we only had build a roof and one door cos it's down the side of the house.. 

One thing the last one I knocked up lasted nearly twenty years this one I've done proper.. Last a life time it will lol

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

Is this a perm feature on sight? If so where? It't the gift that keeps on giving!

She watches over the pond on the left hand side of the stone circle just above the dragon. I believe it's a tribute to Jean, his wife and worth a bow of the head for sure.

Edited by frostypaw

1 hour ago, frostypaw said:

She watches over the pond on the left hand side of the stone circle just above the dragon. I believe it's a tribute to Jean, his wife and worth a bow of the head for sure.

Sorry Frosty, now my memory is somewhat hazy but looking back on my pics that sculpture is on the below right of the stone circle coming from Pennards. Dragon is top left slightly beyond the woods. (Obviously cos we are all aware the dragon is amongst trees)

17 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Sorry Frosty, now my memory is somewhat hazy but looking back on my pics that sculpture is on the below right of the stone circle coming from Pennards. Dragon is top left slightly beyond the woods. (Obviously cos we are all aware the dragon is amongst trees)

Oh? I thought it looked over this lake https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/@51.1447413,-2.5847837,19.58z