Glastonbury Tea Towel

ledwards

Sorry about making a thread for this - couldn't find any others related!

Does anyone have a spare one? Happy to pay over the odds. Stupidly expected them to be online when I checked they sold the 2016 one online still.

Desparate :(

Edited by LaurenEdwards93

I drunkenly purchased one at the festival. Originally I was like "I can't believe I spent £10 on a fucking tea towel" but now I think I'm actually going to frame it and hang it in the kitchen as it's quite nice.

• 3 months later...
On 6/29/2017 at 4:55 PM, Untz said:

Yes, got my tea towel! Bloody love it too.

Though Mik Artistik's masking tape just beats it to best available merchandise.

It's a buzzing tea towel, a classic of the genre.

I woke up steaming drunk one night with the Mik tape wrapped around my entire head like a mummy, was terrifying, had to rip it off because it was nearly suffocating me. All my arms and legs were done as well. Nobody could remember in the morning how the fuck it happened, but the consensus was that I'd probably done it to myself because I'm the only one dumb enough to think that would be a good idea, and it seems I'd put my pyjamas on over my betaped limbs.

26 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

It's a buzzing tea towel, a classic of the genre.

I woke up steaming drunk one night with the Mik tape wrapped around my entire head like a mummy, was terrifying, had to rip it off because it was nearly suffocating me. All my arms and legs were done as well. Nobody could remember in the morning how the fuck it happened, but the consensus was that I'd probably done it to myself because I'm the only one dumb enough to think that would be a good idea, and it seems I'd put my pyjamas on over my betaped limbs.

One to tell the grandkids.

I had no idea about the existence of the Glastonbury Tea Towel (which sounds a little like an ailment ), nor Mik Artistik's masking tape. I have been able to look up the tea towel, and am able to see what it is. Less so, successful with the masking tape. Please could someone enlighten me about said tape? If this proves to be the silliest request that you have ever heard, then please do factor in that I've seen the name Mik Artistik written down before, but have no knowledge of what Mik Artistik is, other than, it would appear, he/ she/ they/ it, may be shifting a shed load of masking tape at a rate only seen before when the first Post It notes hit the scene.

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

seeing this thread keeps reminding me about my pile of washing up that needs doing :(

It's a good job that a handy guide was published earlier... :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/wash-up-dishes-properly-how-to-good-housekeeping-checklist-quickly-fast-by-hand-a7980291.html

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

As soon as I have more information on this tape, I will truly know how to judge just how perverted you are! What kind of a deviant puts their pyjamas on AFTER lashing oneself liberally with masking tape?  You know that's the start of a slippery slope don't you? It starts with masking tape, then you are off to a salon where they offer to carry out a ball, sack and crack rapid hair depletion service for you, using materials and a technique designed to inflict the maximum pain. After that, it's just a short hop to finding oneself in a dungeon with your arse being hit with a set of deer antlers, by Nigel, who has the antlers firmly held in one hand, and his laddy firmly held in the other. What makes it worse is that he actually does work in accounts, but has never had a pay rise in 20 years because the system really is against him.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

As soon as I have more information on this tape, I will truly know how to judge just how perverted you are! What kind of a deviant puts their pyjamas on AFTER lashing oneself liberally with masking tape?  You know that's the start of a slippery slope don't you? It starts with masking tape, then you are off to a salon where they offer to carry out a ball, sack and crack rapid hair depletion service for you, using materials and a technique designed to inflict the maximum pain. After that, it's just a short hop to finding oneself in a dungeon with your arse being hit with a set of deer antlers, by Nigel, who has the antlers firmly held in one hand, and his laddy firmly held in the other. What makes it worse is that he actually does work in accounts, but has never had a pay rise in 20 years because the system really is against him.

Nigel's a grown man with a hobby he enjoys, you prude!

5 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Nigel's a grown man with a hobby he enjoys, you prude!

Do you know how to get a free bucking bronco ride? If you don't, one way is to get amorous with your girlfriend / wife, take her to bed, start shagging her from behind, and then at the height of passion, shout out some other woman's name. Then it's just a matter of trying to stay on really. Yeehaw. 

• 4 weeks later...