• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Hold on a minute !!!!!!!!! Dont mislead people like that !!!!!

i was in emperor  2 waiting for the cnumbty's to arrive at there tent for a couple of cheap tins before heading to the arena on saturday afternoon last year !!!!!! and i kid you not i could here the bloody hotpots ! Uptown funk with words changed to ,dont forget the red sauce ! horrendous experience !!!!!! When cnumb finally got back to his tent i said was that the hotpots he replied "yeah mate we were down the front what a show " fair to say ive not really spoke to him since !

are you certain it wasn't playing on his new ghetto-blaster?

4 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Hold on a minute !!!!!!!!! Dont mislead people like that !!!!!

i was in emperor  2 waiting for the cnumbty's to arrive at there tent for a couple of cheap tins before heading to the arena on saturday afternoon last year !!!!!! and i kid you not i could here the bloody hotpots ! Uptown funk with words changed to ,dont forget the red sauce ! horrendous experience !!!!!! When cnumb finally got back to his tent i said was that the hotpots he replied "yeah mate we were down the front what a show " fair to say ive not really spoke to him since !

Last years meet up clashed with the hotspots so I've got witnesses. You however......... :-)

For the record I've never seen the hot pots.

4 hours ago, ramragon said:

You outing cnumbty as a closet hotpots fan ?

He'll be thrown out of the yellow movement for that crime

I've errrrr come across the yellow movement a couple of times while out and about ............ I once said to one of the band your a better version of the hotpots! He was outraged ! I think if I'd just walked up and said your wife's a pig it would of gone down better !

7 minutes ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

I've errrrr come across the yellow movement a couple of times while out and about ............ I once said to one of the band your a better version of the hotpots! He was outraged ! I think if I'd just walked up and said your wife's a pig it would of gone down better !

You gonna be front and centre for the Mustard ?

5 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

I'll expect to see you down there in your yellow top hat.

Cross the road will be good. Dance off could be your moment though.

Could see ramgangnam and thurlow down the front for Gay icon ! Projected onto the big screens holding hands ! 

I'll probably still show up at 1pm on Sunday but personally I think earlier in the weekend is better (either Thursday or Friday)

My reasoning for this is if any of the newer Kendal Forumites are wanting to attend (we will have a new winner of the comp this year) to put names to faces if we have it earlier it gives them the chance to bump into the rest of us over the course of the weekend

hopefully make it this year to square my pint up for prediction game, along with a few previous years debts i owe. Probably to Thurlow if memory serves me right.

I have attempted to find the meet the last few years but a mixture of general drunkeness and an inability to introduce myself to strangers meant i've never quite made it.

Would be good to put faces to some of the names that have gave us plenty of tips advice since we started going to Kendal in 2013.

How's about we try and organise 2 meets then, 

Thursday night on the bar up the hill overlooking the main stage at 6pm always seems like a good choice 

And for those who can't make that or who aren't around Thursday and still wanna say hello

1pm Sunday in the real ale tent.

That suit anyone ?

38 minutes ago, ramragon said:

How's about we try and organise 2 meets then, 

Thursday night on the bar up the hill overlooking the main stage at 6pm always seems like a good choice 

And for those who can't make that or who aren't around Thursday and still wanna say hello

1pm Sunday in the real ale tent.

That suit anyone ?

I think the 2 meets is a great idea

13 hours ago, thurlow84 said:

I'll probably still show up at 1pm on Sunday but personally I think earlier in the weekend is better (either Thursday or Friday)

My reasoning for this is if any of the newer Kendal Forumites are wanting to attend (we will have a new winner of the comp this year) to put names to faces if we have it earlier it gives them the chance to bump into the rest of us over the course of the weekend

Good point well made. I'm missing Thursday this year so will miss it but will square away my debt on Sunday or whenever we agree. Always good to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...