I'll make an effort to make the Saturday meet up if that's whats decided but wont know for sure until I've seen the set times, I've pencilled in billy bibby and the wry smiles around that time and Saturday is usually my big drinking day so I might miss everything

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

@ramragon your the leader of this rabble arent you? Could we get a definitive answer from someone as to when this gathering is due to take place, @richall will need to know when to show up and collect his pints?

I was under the impression that the Saturday before the Mustards was the favoured option?

there's a group over on Faceache with a few similar members to the Efests boards, I believe they are meeting on the Thursday between from 5-6ish depending on whos wanting to see british sea power at the Real Ale tent. They plan on wearing yellow if anyone from here want to meet others  

I'll not efests after about 5pm today so could a decision be made by then please. ta

The last plan seemed to be after colonel mustard on the saturday which will be about 12.30 in the real ale bar, I appreciate it's tough for people to make certain dates and times. 

If anyone has a decent alternative please chip it in or we'll make that the meet.

Cheers for the definitive answer ramragon

Don't give people choice

The Meet from this Thread is Saturday after the mustard types around 12:30.at the real ale tent, given that this time was mostly chosen to suit @Comfy Bean we'll send him out In his yellow clothing to ask everyone in that vicinity if they are on efests and he can point the rest of us to you all

1 hour ago, thurlow84 said:

Cheers for the definitive answer ramragon

Don't give people choice

The Meet from this Thread is Saturday after the mustard types around 12:30.at the real ale tent, given that this time was mostly chosen to suit @Comfy Bean we'll send him out In his yellow clothing to ask everyone in that vicinity if they are on efests and he can point the rest of us to you all

Will be up for this but can't make Thursday as will still be in jock land.

I second the idea that ramrage calls it but why not keep the negotiations open till this evening.

I think a  5pm post from ram confirming where and when would be more exciting than some of the other KC announcements lol !

For the record, I will not be wearing yellow :-) My mustard sweatshirt is black with the number 6 on the back ( in yellow)

My suggestion was Sunday at 1pm but agree it's a bit late in the festival so a pretty crap idea. My only other loose suggestion was the main bar down the left hand side as you look at the stage at opening time on Saturday before the Mustard at the area as close to the stage as possible but I don't know what time the bar opens. I'm ok with after the colonel in the real ale tent if that suits better.

Im good with Saturns Friday suggestion as well but obviously it might clash with music people want to see.

So....Friday Saturday and Sunday suit me :-)

Apart from Ramragon making the call, the other things we need to know are is rob wearing his Belinda Carlisle tshirt and what's Thurlow's headgear choice this year ?

Ill wear my sweatshirt whenever it is if that helps anyone find folk.

Well done rich hall. I'll get you a pint at the meet.

2 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

A 3am finish for Baggy Mondays will write off early Saturday for me 

Good point. I'm going to have to dig deep. Never been in the arena at opening time. Expect I will be rough as a badger. Rain will help freshen me up lol

Ramrage must be running late with the announcement.

Hope it stays dry for all you folks heading in tomorrow.

I'm late with friggin everything ! Got a 4 year old leaping round the caravan like a lunatic at half 10.

Right, I'll make the meet between 1 and 2 at the real ale tent on Saturday if anyone fancies It, music wise it's when the lower cards on so less chance of it clashing with band's people wanna see. We'll make it the left hand side of the bar, listen out for a Geordie bloke talking to a badly jock (Assuming ur going comfy!) 

9 minutes ago, ramragon said:

I'm late with friggin everything ! Got a 4 year old leaping round the caravan like a lunatic at half 10.

Right, I'll make the meet between 1 and 2 at the real ale tent on Saturday if anyone fancies It, music wise it's when the lower cards on so less chance of it clashing with band's people wanna see. We'll make it the left hand side of the bar, listen out for a Geordie bloke talking to a badly jock (Assuming ur going comfy!) 

Belting. See you there. Big beers for @richall I believe? I'll be the one who looks like me in the photo possibly wearing safari hunter attire.

42 minutes ago, ramragon said:

Perfect :-)

Look out for the Mustard 6 sweatshirt.