Suicide Tuesday

Bonaneas

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to be up just before 8 this morning as the sprog was up. Utterly dead to the world physically and mentally. Bit better now as had a kip while the sporg was having nap. Normally takes best part of a week before 100%€ again mind! 

Emotionally fine and dandy, but physically I am absolutely wrecked - I can hardly walk. I'm reclining on my sofa watching bad TV and taking ibuprofen until the pain in the right shoulder, neck, left elbow, lower back, left thigh, both knees, both wrists, right ankle and left little toe has dissipated. Ouch :(

I'm only a drink user so I'm better than yesterday. Had so much anxiety yesterday I could barely eat and had a few other issues. Survived it though. Might even brave some proper social interaction with non-Glastonbury goers tomorrow.

My sunburn is fucking killing me though and the illness I thought I had got rid of just before the festival is back. 

Edited by Untz

Not moved, apart from trips to the fridge and toilet, since 9am.

Been watching the coverage all day - it all looks so beautiful and all of the acts so good - the only time I wanted to hurl something at the TV was when the fucking Kaiser Chiefs were on. Fuck me, the ongoing popularity of those c**ts mystifies me.

Mood swings seem to be few and far between thankfully.

The only thing that has made today slightly funny was seeing a wristbanded couple staring vacantly at the shelves in tesco just like me!  Just started watching coverage to cheer me up.

2 minutes ago, RustyBee said:

We got back yesterday and did Chinese takeaway. Can confirm it helps. 

Was going to do it yesterday, but I had next to no appetite and couldn't emotionally handle the steps of ordering and then collecting the food from the door so had to make do with 1/3 of a microwavable lasagne. Today is the day!

2 minutes ago, bexj said:

The only thing that has made today slightly funny was seeing a wristbanded couple staring vacantly at the shelves in tesco just like me!  Just started watching coverage to cheer me up.

I did an Ocado shop while I was on the train last night. When the delivery came this morning I actually had to ask the man to bring it in to the kitchen for me because I couldn't bear the thought of picking them up and carrying them the whole three metres across the house. The last time I did that was when I was on crutches with my leg in plaster three years ago!