Suicide Tuesday

Bonaneas

Back to work tomorrow after 11 days off and really, really not in the mood for it.

Have done the bare minimum since Monday, but feeling far from refreshed. Been sleeping in late, which is very unlike me. Head is all over the place at the moment...had a sort-of-reconciliation with my ex at Glastonbury, which I'm not sure is for real or due to where we were. Still crying on demand watching the festival on TV!

As others have said, been eating a load of crap which isn't helping. A month off bread, sugar and booze starting Monday! Well, maybe just cut down on the latter.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back at work since Wednesday morning, got back Tuesday night. I'm actually glad I didnt have a few days at home after getting back! Better being straight back in instead of sitting at home, probably watching the BBC recordings and getting depressed :P

• 2 weeks later...

Ive had a busy time since I got back, so slow onto this...

My gaffer offered me Wed Thursday Friday of work when i got back, i refused thinking i was ok... i wasn't..

Wednesday was the most horrific day of work I've ever endured and i only work in an office... its the mental side of it...

Been ok since then but been sat catching up on Iplayer with my girls tonight  (8 and 5 who have yet to go but are mad interested where mum and dad have been)...  Cant believe how quick it was over and how long we have to wait...... fucking love the place....

Edited by Stretlow

it really does restore my faith in human nature! As micheal eavis once quoted"

"In the fields of Worthy Farm, everyone feels part of something - and no one cares about race, creed, or anything,"

"And it's the greatest time in the world isn't it?"

As sad as i am to have left its a better feeling than to never have been there at all. 

Note for 2019: Don't try outrun the post Glasto blues by going to another big festival in the weeks after. I booked Benicassim at very short notice but Jesus Ive literally doubled the come down blues.  The muddiest Glasto in history last year didn't break me, nor did 9 days at the hottest Glasto this year, but doing 5 days at Beni so close to Glasto had smashed me to little pieces. Getting too old for this :wacko:

1 hour ago, Jackmypie said:

This is the bit I hate.. you've been settled in for a while but when you look back at the fest it doesn't feel 'real'. It just feels like a really good dream. But you also realise what a special place it is compared to the outside world. 

I'm no neuroscientist but I think that's the part where short term memories start to fade and become long term memories, and you struggle to remember all the details and nuances so it becomes dream like