The 'I'm struggling at work' thread

Lucy92

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I maybe shouldn't have watched Episode 8 of the new Twin Peaks while already suffering a case of the heebie jeebies.

Jeez, that must've been an experience, bad enough straight!

I work in marketing and pr and turned up at the office half an hour late. As I got through the door there was a delivery of seventy boxes with two hundred and fifty brochures in each. I had to move each box up two flights of stairs. Coffee now. Seven hours to go.

Not back in until Thursday morning. Had considered going to see my very new girlfiend last night but postponed until Wednesday night.  Thank god I didn't because when I finally got to bed last night I had the most horrific night terrors I've ever experienced. Genuinely didn't think it could be so bad. Ended up turning all the lights on and watching tv on the iPad too scared to try to sleep for what might occur. Thankfully when I attempted to sleep again at 3am it was ok. Now very very tired and wondering what tonight will bring... :/

Self employed so had to come home and work last night until midnight. Sat at my desk since 8 this morning, I'm feeling like a semi conscious zombie right now.

At least I've still got a warm fuzzy feeling from such an awesome weekend though, that's gonna see me through :) 

Avoiding any real world negativity for as long as possible is essential this week.

I got up made my daughters packed lunch made my husband take her to school! She has exams today!!! I feel sorry for her! Made my other daughter walk to work. I feel sorry for them all!!  Put on some washing and got back into bed!!! My 8 year old is still asleep I called him in sick as he was up nearly every night until 2am at glasto. My brain is foggy everywhere hurts but it was the absolute best of bestest times and I would Change it for anything.

I'm thankfully not back in the office for my 'day job' until next Monday. I have lots of marking to do for my teaching job later this week, but luckily I can do that reclined on the sofa with my feet up, as it's currently extremely painful to walk.

I thought I was doing okay considering the state of my head. Just had the boss come over and say, "Glastonbury take a bit out of you did it?" Wondered what he was on about then checked my email. I've been sending out the wrong attachments and in some cases not attaching anything at all.