Top 5 Acts

kingcrawler

1. Chic

2. Run The Jewels

3. Future Islands

4. Electric Swing Circus (croissant neuf)

5. King Gizzard (crow's nest- I only caught ten minutes but it was absolutely mental in there)

Radiohead were fantastic too, but it was slightly ruined for me by the crowd- I think there was a general indifference, but particularly people chatting loudly during Exit Music and You And Whose Army really annoyed me.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radiohead

King Gizz

Frank Carter

The Big Moon

Foo Fighters

Honourable mentions to Sampha, Royal Blood, The Killers, Charli XCX, Hacienda Classical and Justice. Only disappoinment was the National but I think that was more to do with the poeple I was stood next to shouting, talking and being general idiots the whole way through.

Edited by DavisO89

1. Moonlandingz

2. The Beat

3. Radiohead

4. King Gizzard

5. The Bootleg Beatles

Honorable Mentions: The Men Who Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing, Foos, Hacienda Classical, Father John Misty, The National and The Magic Numbers who were on top form. 

Edited by chatty

1.Foo Fighters

2. Radiohead

3.The National

4. Ho99o9

5. Kiefer Sutherland

Honorable mentions : Declan Mckenna, The XX, Bootleg Beatles (the Saturday morning performance), Lissie, Napalm Death, Lemon Twigs, Biffy Clyro.

This is the first year where everyone I saw was excellent! Perfect weekend.

5. Chic

4. Dropkick Murphies

3. Justice

2. KT Tunstall

1. Lissie (Never heard her before but was recommended me by a friend - Ed Sheeran, eat your heart out)

Skream B2B Solardo and pretty much every DJ at Lovebullets on Thurs only just failed to make the list by a hairs breath. Probably, almost certainly my best Glastonbury ever. My only regret was missing Noisia, but hey ho...

The Avalanches, Run The Jewels, The Killers, Anderson .Paak, Pumarosa

Lots of brilliant bands as always, so a lovely big lush crop of brilliant sets for me to pick these little gems out of. I can't get over how fucking brilliant The Avalanches were.

Surprised to see so many people saying Radiohead, I was stood against a pretty much constant tide of people streaming out saying it was shit. Everybody I spoke to afterwards said they thought it was completely shit. A few people text from home to say it was completely shit. I thought it was pretty shit.

1 minute ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Surprised to see so many people saying Radiohead, I was stood against a pretty much constant tide of people streaming out saying it was shit. Everybody I spoke to afterwards said they thought it was completely shit. A few people text from home to say it was completely shit. I thought it was pretty shit.

You and everybody you know and love are wrong.

10 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

The Avalanches, Run The Jewels, The Killers, Anderson .Paak, Pumarosa

Lots of brilliant bands as always, so a lovely big lush crop of brilliant sets for me to pick these little gems out of. I can't get over how fucking brilliant The Avalanches were.

Lols. Hope you had a good fest bar that obviously shitty mess.