Download full sets from iplayer

bsolxiv

On 6/27/2023 at 12:30 PM, Penrhos said:

if you use --overwrite it'll re-download a set

you can force 1080P with --TV=FHD (assuming it's available in 1080P as not all sets are (some are only 720P)

When I installed Get_iplayer it created a desktop icon "Get_Iplayer" that opens a command prompt when double-clicked

at that point I type "get_iplayer --url and paste the url of the set I want from the list I posted earlier - or if you want something you right-click the images and "copy link address" then paste it into the command line, press enter and wait.

I can't work out where in the command to put the --overwrite and I've tried every option. I've been putting in get_iplayer --tv-quality fhd --pid= but no matter where I put the overwrite command it doesn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

It's the last 5 days or so, so the content on iPlayer, it will start expiring this Friday 😢

On 6/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, Chawk said:

So what's the craic with this- is every set that was broadcast live now on catch up iPlayer, except Lana Del Rey? 

She was late for her set start time and the power was pulled and she was cut off. Because of this, she then declined the rights to the whole set being available 😞

Songs she has selected and allowed are in the Must Watch Tracks section. I counted 2 tracks, one there and Born to Die in Trending section.

This issue had it's own page on the iPlayer help section after Glastonbury but now has vanished but she pulled the rights to the whole set on iplayer 😞

22 minutes ago, DanielJUK said:

It's the last 5 days or so, so the content on iPlayer, it will start expiring this Friday 😢

She was late for her set start time and the power was pulled and she was cut off. Because of this, she then declined the rights to the whole set being available 😞

Songs she has selected and allowed are in the Must Watch Tracks section. I counted 2 tracks, one there and Born to Die in Trending section.

This issue had it's own page on the iPlayer help section after Glastonbury but now has vanished but she pulled the rights to the whole set on iplayer 😞

Someone recorded the set as it was recorded live, it's still available here,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tilcy8uyqp68yij/LDR_Glastonbury_24062023.mkv/file

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2023 at 5:41 PM, gizmoman said:

Someone recorded the set as it was recorded live, it's still available here,

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tilcy8uyqp68yij/LDR_Glastonbury_24062023.mkv/file

Watched the end of this last night and the direction is so frustrating - all the drama is on the stage where Lana has had her mic cut, and he’s choosing to show crowd shots from the crane?

On 7/4/2023 at 8:35 PM, JB3 said:

Anyone know how I can get a copy of Maccas set from last year?

I bought a DVD off eBay, less faffing about! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285316320253?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=DE_J2TDsSxi&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mvXhYatdRQi&var=587191528645&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY 🙂

• 4 months later...