Download full sets from iplayer

bsolxiv

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Homer said:

Do things delete from your recorded shows if you watch them too many times? Annoyingky the two things I’ve watched the crap out of - Arcade Fire 2014, Chems 2015 - have both gone. Loads of crap like Adele still present and correct annoyingly!

From Sky+? Some things have an expiry date and will delete automatically, usually live performances and films that they remove from broadcast (i.e. they go to Netflix).

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
8 minutes ago, dulcificum said:

Starting to rip 2019's collection.

Is there really no way to get 1080p or better off iPlayer in 2019?!

not really. This is beacuse the 'hack' to download offline copies uses the stream thats created for mobile devices, so you can't pick a quality, you get what is available.

Just about to start working through the 2019 sets and have a couple of questions. 

Anyone got the switches to force stream to HD? 

How much disk space am I going to need?

Finally - anyone got the Kasabian and U2 headline slots from previous years as my Tivo box has been replaced as it broke.

1 minute ago, Penrhos said:

Just about to start working through the 2019 sets and have a couple of questions. 

Anyone got the switches to force stream to HD? 

How much disk space am I going to need?

Finally - anyone got the Kasabian and U2 headline slots from previous years as my Tivo box has been replaced as it broke.

the defaults are to get the highest quality available, see here:

https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer/wiki/modes

storage is about 2gig per hour, eg George Ezras set is 2745Meg, so 2.7Gig

23 minutes ago, paulshane said:

not really. This is beacuse the 'hack' to download offline copies uses the stream thats created for mobile devices, so you can't pick a quality, you get what is available.

Ah, how annoying. So you can only get 1080p as HDTV and not as WEBRip? Looks like I'll have to go to private torrents sites as obviously didn't record them myself.