T-Shirts

Dave_c

Left it too late to get a t shirt this year and missed out. Do they print more and put them on sale through the online store? I have a feeling they did this in 2016 but can't be certain. Hopefully they do as I'm pissed off at myself for being an idiot and waiting until Sunday. This year's t-shirts are really nice, I need one!

35 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Left it too late to get a t shirt this year and missed out. Do they print more and put them on sale through the online store? I have a feeling they did this in 2016 but can't be certain. Hopefully they do as I'm pissed off at myself for being an idiot and waiting until Sunday. This year's t-shirts are really nice, I need one!

Same here left it to late and when I went to buy one the stalls were all closed, I see that somebody has asked the Glastonbury Twitter help and they said they will be back on sale next week through the website, so hopefully the one you want will be available.

Looks like the official shirts are already on sale via the website:

https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Anyone know where the Stanley Donwood official artwork (see below) is sold in print form? Our friends who we came with this year are getting married next week and it would make a great wedding present.

18193266_10154323748755964_1746146030166463205_o.jpg

3 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

Anyone know where the Stanley Donwood official artwork (see below) is sold in print form? Our friends who we came with this year are getting married next week and it would make a great wedding present.

The festival website was selling them the week after the fest last year. Not sure about colour though, mine was black and white. 

55 minutes ago, broken monkey said:

I got an email from glastonbury on the Tuesday night after Glasto last year to say they were on sale. I bought a limited edition one and mine was also black and white but with colours in the sky! It's my favourite possession ever! 

3 hours ago, broken monkey said:

Could always ask him on Twitter @StanleyDonwood He does have a shop of his website. But above doesn't appear to be on sale. 

2 minutes ago, idb said:

Could always ask him on Twitter @StanleyDonwood He does have a shop of his website. But above doesn't appear to be on sale. 

It's now available - £275, but I'm pretty sure the couple in question will appreciate it.
https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/products/stanley-donwood-glastonbury-2017-art-print

1 hour ago, rpfranks said:

Does anybody know whether there was a Radiohead Glastonbury t-shirt on sale this year?

Didn't go to the march stands and can't see a Glasto specific one on their website or the Glasto official store.

They were quite generic, rather than Glastonbury themed, seemed to be 3 designs.  I went for the Fitter happier one which was WAY too big for me, but I sort of like that.

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:22 PM, broken monkey said:

Ha, if it wasn't so large I'd be doing a copy for myself. Was hoping they might produce some cheaper prints also but seems this will be it.

https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/collections/posters/products/2017-art-poster-stanley-donwood-landscape

they are selling black and white prints

This is a begging request...

Did anybody manage to get a babygrow (boy or girl?)  that they don't mind parting with? 

Basically, we went and my wife is 8 months pregnant,  and we wanted to get one for the newborn baby when it eventually arrives and then keep it as it was its first ever festival (kind of) 

Only I said the famous phrase 'let's get it later so we don't have to carry it around all day' and yes they have sold old and I am now in the dog house.....

Can anybody help me out??!

2 hours ago, rpfranks said:

Does anybody know whether there was a Radiohead Glastonbury t-shirt on sale this year?

Didn't go to the march stands and can't see a Glasto specific one on their website or the Glasto official store.

No, there were a few OKC themed ones and a current tour shirt with the tour dates on the back

On 6/26/2017 at 2:32 PM, broken monkey said:

It's now available - £275, but I'm pretty sure the couple in question will appreciate it.
https://shop.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/products/stanley-donwood-glastonbury-2017-art-print

i'd love this but can't quite justify the price, might have to get the smaller £10 black and white one and colour it in myself

7 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

i'd love this but can't quite justify the price, might have to get the smaller £10 black and white one and colour it in myself

I bought the b&w Donwood prints from the Glastonbury Free Press stall. They are nice but not as big or refined (or colourful) as this.

It's a lot of money for this one, but this festival was so important to me I knew I'd regret not getting one, so out came the plastic...

Edited by henry bear