Post your favourite picture from this year

Lucy92

On 7/2/2017 at 9:22 PM, Skoo said:

This one's of me dressed as Left Shark just after Katy Perry finished. My friends spotted this group of people dressed as lifeguards and ran me over to them, they were so happy!

Being dressed as that shark for a couple of hours was like being a celebrity, had so many people coming over for pics and lots of little kids who wanted a hug or a high five too. Never bothered dressing up before but can totally see the appeal now, was fun to be shark for a bit. VERY hot and sweaty though.

19437229_10158873788025375_9149709906211372523_n.jpg

Were you to the right of the stage for British Sea Power (and what a set that was by the way)? I think my girlfriend may have had a pic with you earlier on. 

1 minute ago, naughtygeorgie said:

You must have been stood next to me! This was my exact view for the whole if their set - how beautiful was it though!  Her voice is just mesmerising :)

It was lovely. I could listen to that voice all day.

If you really were stood next to us, please accept my apologies on behalf of my children, who, despite my best efforts to educate them, aren't yet old enough to appreciate the beauty of what they were hearing. Instead they spent the entire time fighting (that's them in the picture). Bloody kids! :rolleyes:

595bc9c54f9c0_download(1).png.1a355434a70b2f22ff806d00ff8cbaa3.png

came across this photo when i was looking through, remember him telling me his name after he strolled in on my photo which i instantly forgot as he walked away due to my great memory when drinking so if anyone knows him here is the photo he wanted haha! think he was called Dan

download.png.0a146d3b16805ca12eeff4888bec91a0.png

always love being up by the glastonbury sign, could spend hours up there if there wasn't so much more to do

595bca6ab7b2b_download(2).thumb.png.addecaac5a32f57b4584d7b2dbb0948b.png

595bca963d069_download(3).png.0c3f7ce244b5d95167c8ad0beb22e13c.png

After the first few days, I made more of a conscious effort to enjoy the festival through my own eyes for a change. However these two sum up the entire festival for me. 

Sunset at the Stone Circle on Thursday

2017_0621_20173100-01.jpeg

The Flaming Lips headlining The Park stage on Friday

2017_0623_23185200-01.jpeg

Edited by StevieMcK
  • Upvote 3

I couldn't pick 1 so here are 3...

This is from Wednesday evening around 6pm. It shows how hot that day was with people taking any bit of shade on offer. Not the worlds greatest photo but it made me laugh at the time.

Displaying IMG_3471.JPG

Sunset at The Pyramid

Displaying IMG_3674.JPG

Police getting involved in the fun, sums up the spirit of the place for me this one.

Displaying IMG_3486.JPG

I made the official Glastonbury photo album on their web site.

I did not know until a mate told me.

That's me on the right sat on a rock in a dress watching the fireworks on the Weds evening.

14-Glastofest17-AndrewAllcock-170621-0326.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...