Dead kennedys

The 38 year old virgin

Lovely to see crusty old buggers like me sitting there for 30mins before they came on chatting about the old days!

They were fab - I'm not a massive fan of replacement lead singers, but this dude does a good job. Fantastic energy in the crowd, mosh had the right amount of edge but not too much. Deffo a highlight. Catch them next time they tour - always a good night out.

Not a punk fan, first time I've ever listen to it but a friend was an old punk. Say 1000 there? Proper moshing in the middle but not violence that I saw. Possibly the only time I saw a collection of old 'new age travellers' the whole time I was at the festival!

the lead singer decleared punk was dead, he was too old and that meant the crowd were. Kids today want daft punk not new punk...it made me laugh.

Also meant being in the South East corner before they would not let people in it till after 5amB)

Band of the weekend for me, absolute class! The only band I saw where the crowd were there to see them and not just stand around and chat. Although obviously I wish Jello was still there though.

Edited by Chinaski_

54 minutes ago, Upside down frowner said:

Also meant being in the South East corner before they would not let people in it till after 5amB)

Not quite true as i gained access about 3.30am after dan avery but admittedly that is still pretty late. There was a short wait to enter but it was well managed by security