Warpaint, Park 2017

Little Andy

Well I thought they were great. Had a great spot near the middle-front and really enjoyed it. Crowd was bigger than I feared it might be and seemed really up for it. Some people (me) are inexplicably really into them but most people find them a bit tough to get. But aside from a few sound problems it was the highlight of my weekend. 

First time I'd ever seen them. We were rather pooped so sat on those benches with the parasol canopies over by the Lands End bar on the right. I thought they were excellent - really enjoyed them. I could easily get down almost to the barrier to take a couple of photos but they had a pretty respectable crowd who were bouncing around by the time they did New Song.

6 minutes ago, septemberwillow said:

First time I'd ever seen them. We were rather pooped so sat on those benches with the parasol canopies over by the Lands End bar on the right. I thought they were excellent - really enjoyed them. I could easily get down almost to the barrier to take a couple of photos but they had a pretty respectable crowd who were bouncing around by the time they did New Song.

We were sat on the floor just in front of you!  

2nd time I'd seen them, we weren't going to but like you we were knackered and it was loads better than I expected! Well worth sticking around for x

Thought they were very good. Saw them in 2015 and they were a bit effusive but Saturday night in the dark was perfect for them, especially given the new album has added some bangers into the mix. Just outside my top 5 but not far out.

Was great being able to wander right in and have a good boogie.

Edited by Nduja

I'm a big fan and it was the highlight of my weekend along with Radiohead.

Rushed up from Father John Misty via Foos so I could be front centre, but I probably could have got the same spot with 15 mins to go. Filled up a bit afterwards, and was a great atmosphere.

Seen them a few times on this tour and the setlist is really tight. Especially that run of songs they did from Dre onwards.

Watched the footage back and Emily seems to be playing with her earpiece quite a lot. Theresa didn't even have hers in some of the time. Not sure if there was an issue there