The Jacksons

Bosslar

Fucking bollocks it was how they could have the sound that bad and not do anything about it was beyond me did they have no sound guy near the back or? Piss poor for a headline set volume wise. I won't lie it just made the night get off to a crap start we were really looking forward to a bit of a boogie before heading out for the night but it was just a muffled mess. Wish I'd gone to see foos at least pyramid sound guys seem to know their stuff this year! 

4 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Were you on the side of the other stage? Really got to get in the middle even of it means sittinf further back 

Started back left and then walked across the back to the back right and didn't notice any change of sound at all.

Wind must have really been effecting it but it was crazy how much the volume would change every few seconds

I was near the front and the atmosphere was fantastic, I had high hopes and low expectations but the were bloody fantastic, I had a shitty day, really low so decided the jacksons were a better bet than the foos, I was absolutely buzzing afterwards

It was terrible and it couldnt have anything to do with the time of performance as dizzee was excellent the night before on the same stage.

They just won my worst show ive seen at glasto award. I left after a few songs and thier jive bunny style mix of hits. There was zero atmosphere in the field, only a few cheers from the front rest of the field was like a grave yard.

Edited by garc1a

Brutal. I passed by the back side of it and heard 'Can You Feel It' but decided not to indulge them and headed onward. Sounds like I missed a bullet. 

At WH now waiting for an overdue Shaggy. Sound does seem to be a little inconsistent. Starting to re-think Justice now. 

Didn't see the Jacksons, but the sound for The Avalanches was terrible too. It was because the wind was blowing from behind the audience towards the stage, carrying the sound away from the audience. Not a lot the sound crew can do about it. It's just a hazard of having outdoor stages. 

Edited by Fork_UK

On 25/06/2017 at 1:17 AM, Bosslar said:

Is it just me? Or were they genuinely woeful. Had misgivings, obviously, but sounded like the vocals had deliberately been turned down? Terrible disappointment 

I must have been at a different gig

On 25/06/2017 at 4:26 PM, garc1a said:

It was terrible and it couldnt have anything to do with the time of performance as dizzee was excellent the night before on the same stage.

They just won my worst show ive seen at glasto award. I left after a few songs and thier jive bunny style mix of hits. There was zero atmosphere in the field, only a few cheers from the front rest of the field was like a grave yard.

Absolutely bouncing where I was