Peeing on the land - festival not doing enough

Thunderstruck

10 hours ago, clarkete said:

They can't police thousands of toilets.  

Nobody can deny that it's one of the strongest messages they convey to attendees every single year and they have tried a number of different initiatives about having urinals in areas of high popularity over the years.

My guess is the urinals have provided a big improvement. So people pissing within the confines of these on the floor at the moment isn't too much of an issue as progress has been made.

If you can...... I'm no computer person...... But look back at old site maps and look at the same nowadays.. Loads of urinals but imo there could and should be more. There should be no reason why us blokes should feel the need to piss in the bushes... 

Back in the day one of the worst places to camp was anywhere near the back or sides of fields.. Christ there was shit and piss everywhere lol...

Im suddenly feeling old lol

As an amateur to the longdrops, I found that the wait was not too bad if instead of lining up on the outside toilets individually, you get into the line for the inside toilets as the first person in line can the take whichever was first available. I never waited more than about 5-10 minutes at the worst even at the Pyramid stage. As well as not peeing on the land rules there should be loo etiquette rules themselves. Such as sitting, not hovering, wiping the seat and not leaving garbage in the stall. Just saying and dreaming. :)