Random hookups

Crazyfool01

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/23/2017 at 3:26 AM, crazyfool1 said:

Which efesters have you randomly bumped into around the site ? 

I tried (but failed) to come and say hi and compliment your hard and beautiful work while trying to get into the tent where Rhythm of the 90s played. Your outfit is ace! 

2 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

I tried (but failed) to come and say hi and compliment your hard and beautiful work while trying to get into the tent where Rhythm of the 90s played. Your outfit is ace! 

we didn't go in so busy  ... the heat from the tent was horrific .... and thanks... its worth it for something I love doing and it helps when walking against the crowds they just part infront of me , Amazing :)

10 hours ago, Mash011 said:

Saw @Will-2609 at the long drops, because where else would you bump into Will-2609.

Lmao ffs. On top of this I randomly bumped into @MattDavies__ on the Thu morning, @Bignews after Everything Everything, @Spud001 and @aidenlangan95 in RTJ and @Mouseboy11 after The National. Busy weekend.

I also got the feeling I was talking to some eFesters before Radiohead and before Phoenix. So if you were stood with a 21 year old guy in all black and a red bandana losing his shit to Let Down then that was me, or someone wearing the same but an RTJ bandana between FJM and Phoenix, then that was also me.

9 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Lmao ffs. On top of this I randomly bumped into @MattDavies__ on the Thu morning, @Bignews after Everything Everything, @Spud001 and @aidenlangan95 in RTJ and @Mouseboy11 after The National. Busy weekend.

I also got the feeling I was talking to some eFesters before Radiohead and before Phoenix. So if you were stood with a 21 year old guy in all black and a red bandana losing his shit to Let Down then that was me, or someone wearing the same but an RTJ bandana between FJM and Phoenix, then that was also me.

You also walked straight past me towards the end of Justice. I get the feeling you weren't really paying attention though :ph34r:

Think I was stood next to your mate during Phoenix as well 

Edited by MattDavies__

8 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

You also walked straight past me towards the end of Justice. I get the feeling you weren't really paying attention though :ph34r:

Think I was stood next to your mate during Phoenix as well 

I literally don't remember Justice I was so fucked. So annoying.

Haha really, yeah two of my mates were there without me as I drunkenly waded off without them after The National before realising after a while I was supposed to be legging it to the JP for FJM. They saw I was talking to some random people at the back of the tent before Phoenix and assumed it was an eFest friend and they were also annoyed at me for bringing someone they hated to The National so they left me to watch Phoenix alone. Also annoying.

3 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Spotting each other through the crowd for Mr November, what a moment.

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

Spotting each other through the crowd for Mr November, what a moment.

Oh was it during the gig? I thought it was after hahaha. I was so fucked, think I remember asking for your number like 5 times after you'd already given me it. Yesterday I went in my contacts and had you saved very badly spelt.

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh and hello to Tom .. not sure user name but met him at radiohead briefly and Arcadia ... girl friend thinks you spend too much time on efests :) 

Hah that was me, I came on here to find you and say hello! Sorry I had to rush off and hope you had a good fest!

6 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

Hah that was me, I came on here to find you and say hello! Sorry I had to rush off and hope you had a good fest!

incredible festival thanks ... so many smiles at me and I think that helped me smile back loads after hurting my back on the  way in. I would have loved to be a bit more energetic hence the sitting down at Arcadia but never mind :) still loved it and already planning for number 14 

:) my friend trod on one of my welly wires an hour or so before ... up to then had had no technical failures :) you were one of the 6 mentioned above :) ... out of interest why the username squirrel army ?

6 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Here's a pic of myself and @crazyfool1 Apologies for bad quality

59524da7008e4_WhatsAppImage2017-06-27at12_23_50.thumb.jpeg.a615e30704df28b6d852535aeaca7dbe.jpeg

On 2017-6-23 at 1:29 AM, crazyfool1 said:

Tonight I bumped into @squirrelarmy, @fatyeti24, with HMV ? And there were loads of efesters around the glade for the orb , apologies if I can't remember usernames 

On 2017-6-25 at 10:42 PM, morph100 said:

I met the lovely @H.M.V and @fatyeti24 today :-)

amazing how much more one gets recognised when one is acompanined by a loud, gregarious female.

:) 

1 minute ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Met @Curlygirl a few times, all prearranged so nothing random there, but did get introduced to @Seldom Seen Kid who though rarely seen is an absolute joy to be around :)

Awww thank you my lovely! Was a total pleasure meeting you!

On 6/27/2017 at 1:21 PM, squirrelarmy said:

Here's a pic of myself and @crazyfool1 Apologies for bad quality

59524da7008e4_WhatsAppImage2017-06-27at12_23_50.thumb.jpeg.a615e30704df28b6d852535aeaca7dbe.jpeg

I saw you twice! Once just walking about - when my friend said "look, that guy made a hat of the pyramid stage" and I very excitedly said "THAT'S AN EFESTER!!!" - and then again just on the outside of the JP stage, I guess you were waiting for The Killers (I was there for Frank Carter). Didn't have the balls to come say hi the first time, and couldn't really get to you the second time, but you looked like you were having fun :) Unless of course, there was more than one guy who made a pyramid stage hat....

I did not see the guy who made The Groot suit at any point :( 

It probably would have been easier to find efesters if I hadn't have totally lost track of time on wednesday and missed the meet up by 2 hours...

1 hour ago, Sasperella said:

I saw you twice! Once just walking about - when my friend said "look, that guy made a hat of the pyramid stage" and I very excitedly said "THAT'S AN EFESTER!!!" - and then again just on the outside of the JP stage, I guess you were waiting for The Killers (I was there for Frank Carter). Didn't have the balls to come say hi the first time, and couldn't really get to you the second time, but you looked like you were having fun :) Unless of course, there was more than one guy who made a pyramid stage hat....

I did not see the guy who made The Groot suit at any point :( 

It probably would have been easier to find efesters if I hadn't have totally lost track of time on wednesday and missed the meet up by 2 hours...

yep that was me ... unless there were 2 people with Pyramid hats at the Killers ... u should have said hello ... although I realise there are plenty of limitations to be able to do that ... I love every second of the festival ... and wearing a pyramid hat just makes even more people smile at you ... anyway say hello in 2019 :) I'm fairly approachable despite my username 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Next festival I'm taking a notebook and pencil all very confusing who I met when :) 

I met (well, accosted) you before Cassette Boy at The Glade on Sunday. Also said I recognised you from on here (the T-Shirt thread specifically).