Dave Grohl & Famous People

Jasonbee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a few people this year.

Saw Ed from Radiohead walking about with his kid. Had Dan from Bastille drunkely bump into me a ton during The xx. Saw Beans on Toast just after Corbyn's speech on pyramid, and also spotted Justin from The Vaccines, Sam from Bloody Knees and Austin from Swim Deep all at The Magic Gang's set.

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I bumped into emelia clark (almost certain it was her) and it was the best thing ever

Not that i don't  believe a well established poster but when you saw her was she helping  defend your stone castle? :ph34r:

Edited by Heather90
Just to say im only jealous. GoT is my 2nd favourite topic after Glasto

Not a sausage, I don't know how you lot do it, I'm just clearly massively unobservant. In two years I've seen the Homes under the Hammer bell piece, which clearly doesn't count as when it comes to Glastonbury, he is the fisher price my first celebrity of celbrity spotting. The only other one is Hugo from made in Chelsea which is one I'd rather not have spotted, or admit to knowing who he was.

Not exactly at Glastonbury, but on my drive home I overtook the Hartnoll brothers on the M6.

Unless there are a couple of bald men who like driving around in a nice Rangerover (I think it was) with an ORBITAL personalised plate...

Did anyone spot them on the farm, or were they just heading from somewhere else?

there was a bloke in a black hoodie getting stuck right into the stage diving and moshing in the Earache at ho99o9, which evidently isn't unusual in there - it's a great venue for lugging yourself around the place.

But late on the next day my mate showed me a photo of him with apparently hugely famous magician Dynamo and lo and behold it was mr mosher from last night! I had no idea who he was, to be honest. Might google him now 

I was about to observe that I don't know who most of these people are...

Just googled the Dad from My Parents Are Aliens. Saw him last year at WH! Recognised him from Fresh Meat!

My friends saw Natalie Imbruglia. She was being followed by a ligger in a TVTestCard suit who had been hassling us the day before!

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:05 AM, stonedcircle said:

Spotted Thom Yorke leaving the Rabbit Hole at about 3AM on Saturday night before heading up to the hill near the Crow's Nest to soak in the atmosphere! 

You're kidding. I was in the rabbit hole Saturday night, probably would've died if I saw him