Dave Grohl & Famous People

Jasonbee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Monkismo said:

I did the same up at the Park on Saturday morning. My mates didn't believe he was just ambling about until they then bumped into him sat on the hill.

Superb. My friend wanted to take a photo but I didn't think he would appreciate that.

Really good to see the artists enjoying the festival as well. We also spotted Jarvis Cocker up by the tipi field, we didn't say hello because he was talking into a portable mic so assumed he was recording something, I did take a picture though.

_20170627_135905.JPG

Edited by Futurism

Some pretty niche ones this year...

Jeremy Hardy wandering through the Avalon

Matt Everett from 6music news in the park stage just after Moonlandingz 

And I shook hands with Beans on Toast who was looking rather jolly after Justice on Sunday night 

Saw Olugbenga (?) from Metronomy twice - he was stood by us for Corbyn and Run The Jewels, and then saw him during King Gizzard. 

Also saw Jamie Winstone by The Beat Hotel on Friday. No sign of Ray though! 

Few footballers about too.

3 hours ago, windy_miller said:

Yeah. I lost count after about the 6th time.

I love that song but they played it so much sorting the speaker that I was expecting people to boo when the Foos played it on Saturday night!

I managed a selfie with Dynamo at the end of Anderson .Paak. I had just spotted an Eddie The Eagle look-a-like when my mate said how about that bloke then – Dynamo. I was about to award him best look-a-like of the Festival so far when we realised it was actually him.