Dave Grohl & Famous People

Jasonbee

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Saw Dougie from Mcfly earlier

Also was bouncing around in the mosh pit for Run The Jewels with Declan McKenna, nice lad.

Saw mr mckenna at avalanches and will say the same. Lovely fellow. Asked if I saw him at JP( I did). Hoped his crowd was big enough! 

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_1925.JPG

21 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Me & @Curlygirl and a few other Glasto Gals met Lauren Laverne & I had a hug off Gemma Carney up at the Stone Circle - CG even chatted live on 6music :)

Hey Georgie! It was fantastic to finally meet you... thankyou for the glitter :wub:

i have searched for the radio show but can't find it. If you do, let me know please! 

You take care and thanx to the lovely Mr NaughtyGeorgie for the best hugs x

6 hours ago, Swine_Glasto2014 said:

Picture is not on my phone but some guys I know were stood with Jimmy Carry for Drop Kick Murphys today 

We also saw Jimmy Carr, he was wondering up towards JP tent. Mrs Skelts practically points in his face and tells me it's Jimmy Carr. Subtle!

Also saw Phil Jupitus

Sat next to Billy Bragg in the market as he talked brexit, death to tories etc to some youngsters.

Saw Barry Gibb being driven down Stage Road in a Mercedes after his set. Gave him a wave and a thumbs up and he waved back - was well chuffed with that.

2 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Hey Georgie! It was fantastic to finally meet you... thankyou for the glitter :wub:

i have searched for the radio show but can't find it. If you do, let me know please! 

You take care and thanx to the lovely Mr NaughtyGeorgie for the best hugs x

when driving on Friday I heard an interview with the founder of the facebook page glasto girls on LLs show (I think)

now it was either before Radiohead around 8.50ish or when I started driving at about 6.45ish in the evening

1 hour ago, pryce said:

when driving on Friday I heard an interview with the founder of the facebook page glasto girls on LLs show (I think)

now it was either before Radiohead around 8.50ish or when I started driving at about 6.45ish in the evening

That'll be the one. I still can't find it though... I was interviewed after drinking far too much cherry bakewell so I'd like to hear if I sounded ok haha! Thanx Pryce :)

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

That'll be the one. I still can't find it though... I was interviewed after drinking far too much cherry bakewell so I'd like to hear if I sounded ok haha! Thanx Pryce :)

yeah I could tell ...only joking, nope sounded fine! I would be a slurring mess, am when im sober so well done!

Only the standard Jarvis Cocker (Friday night walking past other stage after radiohead) and Guy Garvey (walking past pyramid stage) sightings. 

Did have some unexpected drinks with a very famous person's child and a sports person (sorry, feels a bit wrong to name drop, so I'll leave it obtuse).  Shared some candy Noel Gallagher had given them. Very nice people, very strange night.

Edited by fowls

On 24/06/2017 at 9:03 PM, Futurism said:

Shook hands with Thom Yorke earlier he was chilling out near Greenpeace.

We thanked him for a Great Show.

I did the same up at the Park on Saturday morning. My mates didn't believe he was just ambling about until they then bumped into him sat on the hill.