Festival Photographer Needed!

TrendstopLucy

Trendstop are urgently looking for a photographer to provide festival street style for Glastonbury Festival. 

We are looking for applicants with good photographic skills, who feel at home capturing the latest trends and looks from the festival scene. Applicants will need to be highly organised and able to provide 300-400 publishable photographs from the festival. We will pay £200 for 300-400 publishable photographs

The images to be gender foldered and edited (removing duplicates/out of focus images) before they are returned to us. There should be a 60/40 divide of photographs between womens/mens looks. Applicants will be required to seek out the most interesting styled looks, as well as detailing close ups. Detailing shots should include beauty, footwear and jewellery. All images should have good composition and products should fill the frame. Applicants should also consider lighting. All images should be sent via We Transfer within 2 days of attending the show.

To apply, email your covering letter and 5 examples of your own photography to lucy.beckett@trendstop.com.

003_Trendstop_The_New_Traditionalist_Sonar_Festival.jpg

001_Trendstop_Underground_Tokyo_Sonar_Festival.jpg

002_Trendstop_Minimal_Messages_Sonar_Festival.jpg

So let's see - you want me to take 300-400 photo's of publishable pics - that's going to be over 1000 pics once you've thinned out the dross, categorize them within 2 days of partying for 5 days and upload 2-3Gb of JPG files for less than 50p each.

And sign over the copyright for them to you..

I don't think so....

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

I am a freelance photographer that takes hundreds of photos weekly. I'll be taking quite a few over the festival but at those rates I'll be keeping them to myself.

I'm taking a 20mm F1.7 and a 70-210 zoom - should cover casual snapping...