Thursday arrival - how are you coping?

Heather90

7 hours ago, Janski said:

I purposely decided on the Thursday because the mud wore me down last year, and figured one less hangover lol sitting in work trying to pass the time while reading efests. 6.30 am coach for me in the morning :)

I'm 6.30am coach tomorrow too.. can't come quick enough x

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has been my view all day... with an efestivals internet tab up permenantly to keep checking!!! Thank god that's over!!! 5 days of not that view and fun fun fun... currently sipping on a g&t in the garden painting my nails.... and constantly looking at efestivals for my late arrival fix :-) 

IMG_6274.JPG

So today not been too bad ( didn't manage to get much work done ) but this evening is dragging.  on an 11:30 train from Paddington  tomorrow so as soon as daughter is safely accompanied to school I can begin the journey. 

Hoping to try and find a tiny space for a 2 man tent around park home sort of area as I'm solo this year, but that might be a bit optimistic. 

I'm good. BBQ with the family tonight got me into the vibe. Mojitos and wine in abundance. 

Will pack in the morning and set off around lunchtime, ETA 1600. Hoping the queues aren't too bad with the security checks, I don't imagine I fit the profile of a likely candidate for sneaking a bomb into the festival but then neither do 98% of people there. Which begs the question WTF with the queues?