Let's see what you can see - Pictures thread

Bonedaddy

Gates are open, camps are being set up, lets see your first pics (and then maybe your next, your next and your final pics also!)

(asked for by someone who is missing their 3rd Glasto in 23-ish years. :( )

Have a scorcher everyone, can't wait to see what you can see!

2 minutes ago, Bonedaddy said:

Gates are open, camps are being set up, lets see your first pics (and then maybe your next, your next and your final pics also!)

Morning Bonedaddy, I am in the same boat. I should be waking up in campervan East to get wrist banded and then a lovely bimble  round the site today. Instead hubbie is not well so we can't go. I am totally heartbroken. There were many tears yesterday and no doubt many more before the week is out. 

I came  on here to wish everyone the most wonderful time and would love it too if folk would post pics on your thread. Much love from a tearful Dilly xxx

I probably should have expected the ratio of replies to be the way it is. After all, those in the queue are preoccupied with getting through them. Those with their spot are probably preoccupied with the relief, a drink and a relax. Not staring at screens like the rest of us!

@Dillyblue positive thoughts winging your way for the speedy recovery of hubbie.

But if you are within those fences (or just outside) a picture in this picture thread would be welcome!

32 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

Morning Bonedaddy, I am in the same boat. I should be waking up in campervan East to get wrist banded and then a lovely bimble  round the site today. Instead hubbie is not well so we can't go. I am totally heartbroken. There were many tears yesterday and no doubt many more before the week is out. 

I came  on here to wish everyone the most wonderful time and would love it too if folk would post pics on your thread. Much love from a tearful Dilly xxx

Heartbroken for you @Dillyblue.

40 minutes ago, Dillyblue said:

So sorry to hear that @Dillyblue, we all knew how much you were looking forward to this week.

Hope your hubbie gets well very soon!

Take care.

Edited by Stave_1974

1 hour ago, Bonedaddy said:

You are still a legend after your camper van swapping threads from years back - we have not forgotten!

I've realised, Instagram is my friend for green grass, wristband close ups, beer holding, sunglasses wearing, envy-inducing photographs.

no staring at a computer at work for me today... I'm about to have fillings at the dentist. What a contrast to what could have been!

enjoy the farm people. But don't forget to brush your teeth!