Happy Glastonbury Everyone!

scrippit

Travelling down tomorrow lunchtime. Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful, fulfilling and regenerating Festival. Don't overrdo it, love your fellow revellers, piss in the facilities provided and forget about your troubles. I won't know if I cross the paths of many personalities on these boards but you all add to the overall enjoyment. Cheers! :rolleyes:

My favourite place in the world and I will be there tomorrow.  What a feeling.

After talking about it with you all for so long.   Don't know what I would do without you in my life.  Have an amazing time everyone xx

I'll echo that. eFests makes this experience so much more than 5 days and it's been a total pleasure relishing in the drama, the rumours, the speculation and the excitement. In some ways I'm sad this chapter is over, and that we have to wait so long to enjoy it again. 

I hope all of you going have an amazing time, whether that's going mental to a band or DJ, enjoying the circus and street performers, or completely detaching and staring at the grass for a bit. It's been a long time coming and you deserve some outstanding memories. 

See you there! 

I've been lurking this forum for the last few weeks. This is my 5th Glastonbury (the last being 2009), and I will be turning 30 on the Sunday. The first time I went I was but a young lad of 16. I can't think of a better place on earth to celebrate my birthday, and I hope you all have a great time too. See you on the farm, and as a man once told me in the acoustic tent after Arthur Lee in 2004 - shine on.

I know what you mean kalifire about feeling a little sad - Glastonbury is not just about the weekend.  But once my lift turns up at lunchtime and we are loaded up I know that I will feel a whole lot different.

Have a great time everyone and above all look after each other.  Let's show the wider world how it should be done.

x