Glastonbury 2017: People claiming to have already broken into the festival site

Cleverleyson

Got to be bollocks. It looks like there's a lot of tents in the background on the right hand side and surely if you had just sneaked in the last thing you're going to do is set yourself up around the stone circle. You'll be finding somewhere to lay low while security do their final sweeps. 

Somersetlive is the biggest pile of click bait shit ever to be on the web. 

I live in mid Somerset and they never get anything correct, sensationalise everything and just make it up as they go along. Trump tells more truth than this crap  

Dont believe a word they print. 

1 hour ago, squirrelarmy said:

Got to be bollocks. It looks like there's a lot of tents in the background on the right hand side and surely if you had just sneaked in the last thing you're going to do is set yourself up around the stone circle. You'll be finding somewhere to lay low while security do their final sweeps. 

Not read the article as my signal is shocking on this train down (and can't imagine there would be reports of it if it was true) but everyone I know who's broken in in the past few years has laid low in the stone circle until the masses arrive. Crew chill there, so you can blend in a bit, and you're unlikely to be asked about wristbands if keeping to yourself up there. 

I can't even be bothered to read it as 

1) I don't really care if people break in, it will always happen

2) it's most likely bollocks

3) Most of all that website drives me fucking mad seriously what a shit annoying bastard of a website to navigate with all the w*nk adverts. 

Edited by Dave_c

That's hilarious. We were in a local pub earlier and there was a dude 'from site' telling this other couple that they were letting people in today cos of the solstice. The place was already rocking so they should get checking it out. No word of a lie mate.... And what have ye

We'd just been overlooking the site. It was clearly not allowing early revellers.