Going with a young child - quickest gate?

Collide

Hi all

We are taking out six year old this year and have previously gone through gate D (I think? One nearest family camping/back of pyramid) and it has been really hard work in that crazy queue,

Want to keep her as safe as poss this year in that crazy heat, will take everything we need for that, but was wondering if a different gate might be easier so we can get in there if anyone knows what the quickest one might be?

Leaving the north west at 3am hoping to be on site for 7am.

Thank you :)

Are you talking about the family camping by acoustic? If it's that one you meant, you'd have gone in Gate B, which is usually messy. From car parks east.

Not a lot you can do this year arriving at 7.

I'd have suggested coming earlier (possibly late Tue.) & going into the campervan fields. You'd just say you were "staying with friends". This would put you in line for Gate C but ahead of the car park people. You could even sleep in a tent rather than sit on a line all night!

I'm in a van in East & this seems to be a pretty common thing to do. I'm in already, and the people next to us have their adult children & friends doing just what I've described to avoid the queue. Happens every year.