We are swapping Monday 7AM coach Glasto to London for Monday PM

TristanWhite

Have your plans changed and you need to get back to London EARLY on Monday morning?

I hope so, because my coach ticket (See tickets) is set to return at 7 AM in the morning,

We would rather swap with someone, anyone, who has a coach leaving Monday PM, as late as possible.

If so, we can meet up at Glastonbury and swap printouts. One male name and one female name, but in my experience they don't really mind, as long as the ticket tallies with their passenger list.

Let me know if you can oblige! If so, we'll swap phone numbers and meet to swap our coach ticket for the return bit only. :-)

Ooh we're interested! We have a 3pm ticket, the catch being that it's to Reading (it was the only one left in the resale!) so you'd need another 25 min train to London Paddington. If that's at all tempting to you then I can give you our numbers! 

Hmmm. That means £23 extra each in rail fares. We're tempted, but if someone comes up with a London ticket over the next 24 hours or so we'd prefer that. Though given it's so tight, I guess your option is probably the best we'll get. Let's exchange numbers anyway just in case!