On site observations

Matt42

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys on site, was wondering if anyone had a photo of the love bullets tent? I'm just wondering how impossible it will be to get involved with Elrow today/tomorrow in terms of popularity!? Also intrigued to see the new massive Temple site if anyone can post photos.

Thanks!!

7 minutes ago, wonker said:

Hi guys on site, was wondering if anyone had a photo of the love bullets tent? I'm just wondering how impossible it will be to get involved with Elrow today/tomorrow in terms of popularity!? Also intrigued to see the new massive Temple site if anyone can post photos.

Thanks!!

Walked past yday and they were dressing it for Elrow. It's small, it'll be very packed 

Noticed quite a few new walk ways and areas... Shangri-la is looking sweet, some big sound systems down there and a couple of new installs. 

Arcadia is looking and sounding louder again, the flames have got there old Ooomphhh back. 

The Glade area for me is far too over crowded and dangerous with the new tent (love bullet). Don't quite think enough effort put into the crowd control there. 

Security tight on the entrances 

20 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Anyone know where all the compost loos have gone? They appear to be very few in number 

20 hours ago, Slugworth said:

I thought the same today

Top of the Other Stage for sure, can't remember the other places.

3 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Arcadia crowds were very busy 

Everywhere has seemed rammed! Even areas that are normally a bit more chill like BBC Introducing have been swamped! Not really looking forward fighting to Foos tomorrow after Stormzy.

I am enjoying myself, but genuinely considering making this my final year. I feel like something has changed with the atmosphere and culture of the festival, which I'm not too mad about. Seems like a lot more of the V Festival-types, deckchair dickheads and general knobheads about. It also seems to me that a lot of independent food vendors have been axed in favour of larger companies.

1 hour ago, K2SO said:

Anyone else think it seems to be WAY too busy this year. Just had crowd surges in Shangri La for Kurupt FM and people getting crushed

Yes this, too busy. Got to Arcadia about half 12 and signs didnt say it was full ubtil we headed therr from railway bridge and got stuck in a crush, whereas Silver Hayes is dead. Given up on late night sfuff now