Lost my Glastonbury ticket. How can I still get in

Mistry

On route from Sweden, somehow managed to loose my Glastonbury ticket. Contacted seetickets who said they can't do anything saying it's the Glastonbury festival organisers policy not to reissue. Waited a year for this and one of the very few times I get to catch up with my friends. What are my options ? Is there anybody I can contact ? Anybody before tried and been successful ? Any constructive advice appreciated ... thanks in advance ! 

If you can't find it I'd say your only hope to go to the box office with proof of purchase and throw yourself at their mercy. If you can show them your confirmation email and have ID ( passport presumably) then you have a chance.

Sorry to hear that. I'd recommend not getting worked up over it, but I can imagine it's not a nice feeling.

Seetickets won't be able to help as it is a personal loss. If you did lose it along the way from Sweden or left it there, there's not a lot you can do either. The only option now is to arrive and go to the main Box Office. They will probably integrate you, ask for ID and ask you loads of questions. 

I'm sure they're now experienced with this kind of thing happening a few times a year. Just remain hopeful and plead your case to the Box Office.