Stickleball Lane drop-off?

p.pete

What are the chances of me being able to drive down Stickleball Lane (in a car) to drop people off staying at CVW?  This would be late Tuesday evening - the campervan should already be in there and their friends already pitched up should be able to come out to the gate to meet the people being dropped off.

Once dropped off, I assume whatever one way system is in place on the roads would just spit my car back on to the A361? and I can then make my way to West car parks (worthy lane > castle lane > A361 maybe).

The alternative for them is to just walk down stickleball lane, if I drop them at junction of A361, but this seems not a great idea, dark narrow lane, moonless sky, carrying stuff.  If this is the only option, what are the chances of stewards allowing them to walk down - I've seen someone on here saying that it 'has' been done before.  I'll set them up with high-viz's too.

Investigating my own question TOS says:

On the West side they will need to park in the car parks, then enter the site through the pedestrian gates and walk through the site to the West Campervan pedestrian gate. 

Is there a danger that if I try to drop them off right in front of the CVW gate they'd say bugger off and work your way back through the site on Wednesday after getting in via the pedestrian gate...

2 hours ago, p.pete said:

What are the chances of me being able to drive down Stickleball Lane (in a car) to drop people off staying at CVW?  This would be late Tuesday evening - the campervan should already be in there and their friends already pitched up should be able to come out to the gate to meet the people being dropped off.

Once dropped off, I assume whatever one way system is in place on the roads would just spit my car back on to the A361? and I can then make my way to West car parks (worthy lane > castle lane > A361 maybe).

The alternative for them is to just walk down stickleball lane, if I drop them at junction of A361, but this seems not a great idea, dark narrow lane, moonless sky, carrying stuff.  If this is the only option, what are the chances of stewards allowing them to walk down - I've seen someone on here saying that it 'has' been done before.  I'll set them up with high-viz's too.

I think you'll find that without a CV pass you won't be allowed to drive down Stickleball Lane to drop off as you suggest.  I would try it but be prepared to have to chuck them out at the end of the lane.....shouldn't be too dangerous as there will be lots of people, vehicles etc around....juts try to use the verges as much as possible and stay in single file where there is moving traffic.