Crew on site now - rugby match Tues morning?

Innana

9 minutes ago, Innana said:

Anyone know where one of my rugby obsessed crew can watch the match that's on at 8.30am tomorrow morning?  He's heard a rumour of a crew bar or a public one showing it but doesn't know which one!

thank you!

Think it's Wally's (crew bar) that sometimes shows the footy, so that might be your best bet. 

10 minutes ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

I don't know the reason, but Mardy wrote to the bloke that runs it (see >this< thread) and found out.  If you trawl the internet, you'll read rumours of other SE Corner people putting on a replacement crew bar, but I'm gutted that it won't be Wally's.

Aaaaah that's a shame. I'm going as a punter this year and was looking forward to popping into Wally's for a couple as they were letting anyone in last year (maybe that was the problem?!)

the Glade lounge were talking about maybe showing the match on Thursday, no idea if they will now, but they might have a screen in there and be showing it if they're open on tomorrow? probably worth walking by and asking someone there.

people were watching the Ireland football game last year in the Bread and Roses on a tablet too.