Lost Campervan Ticket Advice

MrCbee

Hey, 

I was hoping someone could offer some advice. My mate posted our campervan ticket to my address and it has not arrived. He had to send it on as he can't make the journey until Wednesday. It seems to be lost in limbo in the post somewhere since last Tuesday and it might not get here before I have to set off.  

Has anyone ever had any experience with replacing a lost or stolen campervan ticket? 

Thanks in advance for any advice, 

Have a great festival! 

3 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

Ouch! You could try calling See? 

If it's not in by tomorrow morning I'll call them up and get begging

3 minutes ago, EasyUserName said:

What about calling the post office?

Had an interesting call with them, was advised finding a needle in a haystack is much easier. We used 1st class signed international too but its gotten lost after being delivered to Dublin. 

I'm picking up a van tomorrow and getting the ferry from Dublin to Hollyhead so tomorrows post is it. I think it's going to be ok. I'll call see like you advised and see if they can help. 

I'm just putting the feelers out to see if anyone has been down this road before. 

Lesson learned.