Shuttle Bus from Gate A to Gate B

JacquelineS

Hi everyone, I am arriving on the National Coach service at Gate A but I am staying in Tangerine Fields. Is there a shuttle between gates? If so, do you need to check in at Gate A before proceeding to Gate B? If you do check in at Gate B do you still get all the same hand outs? 

Enter at gate a, get your programmes and guides etc, then walk through the site to gate b and get your pass out - you can then go through whatever checkin procedures are needed at tangerine fields. As far as I know there's no buses to transfer you to TF - there's definitely none to gate b though. 

Walking through the site it'll be maybe a 20 minute walk at full speed, double that if laden with bags, etc. Don't try and walk outside the festival from gate a to b - it'll be a bloody long way with inaccessible roads, and I'm sure the police will take special interest on people skulking around the fence :lol:

Edited by balti-pie

35 minutes ago, JacquelineS said:

In that case I will probably use the lock up for one of my bags and carry in one at a time.

There's one right inside gate a, or one about halfway between the gates on michaels mead that's sort of on the way. Good plan though! A couple of mates of mine have tried a few of the external campsite glamping options, and they say TF is the best placed and easiest one . . .