Fuck Me I'm excited !

mrfunk

9 hours ago, mrfunk said:

never been so excited as tonight. Through all the years of going since 95 .

top line up and now the weather. 

Have an awesome festival everyone !

heres too:-

those sunsets

the friendly chatter

the random hugs

smiles all around as the bass drops

cold cider

let bass drop !

see you in a field 

funk x

Me too. Did my packing yesterday and was just so excited. Finished about 3 pm and then didn't know what to do with myself. Couldn't relax and just paced about feeling restless. Bring it on!

I am so excited I barely know what to do with myself! It's a bit odd as the line up is really poor for me. There's no one that I'm massively excited about seeing. But that means I have lots of time to explore and chill which is an exciting thought. 

I think the increased excitement also comes from the fact that last year was such hard work weather wise and this year it looks like the weather will we awesome. Can't wait!

9 hours ago, General Lee said:

Have a great festival all! I haven't got a ticket this year, so after 11 in a row I'm missing out. It's still all I can think of - looking at photos of the site build, checking the weather reports, and reading stuff like this on the forums. I'm an actual grown man and feel properly upset to be missing this!

All is looking good for you this year - weather looks decent and the line up is great. Enjoy. 

I remember this feeling and it is horrible, but when you go again, you will love it even more because no matter what the weather does, you remember how lucky you are to be there.

I failed to get a ticket in 2005, and the dreaded 2007 ended up being pretty much my best Glastonbury ever because I just felt so fortunate to be there that the was no way I could ever let my head drop.

Heres to your next trip to the farm! x

1 hour ago, Girlwiththemostcake said:

I am so excited I barely know what to do with myself! It's a bit odd as the line up is really poor for me. There's no one that I'm massively excited about seeing. But that means I have lots of time to explore and chill which is an exciting thought. 

I think the increased excitement also comes from the fact that last year was such hard work weather wise and this year it looks like the weather will we awesome. Can't wait!

This. All of this! 

I love the years when the headliners aren't to my taste, less guilt at wandering around without a plan. And it was a real struggle last year. 

Nearly there!

Being self employed I've tried to avoid getting over excited so I can concentrate on getting all my work done, so I can enjoy Glastonbury safe in the knowledge all is well back at home.

Friday I finished everything and I've allowed the excitement to take over. It's worked really well. I'm riding on a massive high of weeks worth of backed up excitement in one dose.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

23 hours ago, mrfunk said:

never been so excited as tonight. Through all the years of going since 95 .

top line up and now the weather. 

Have an awesome festival everyone !

heres too:-

those sunsets

the friendly chatter

the random hugs

smiles all around as the bass drops

cold cider

let bass drop !

see you in a field 

funk x

With a name of mrfunk I expect to see you for the ghetto funk take over in shang gri la! 

But yes. Have a good one all! The excitement is too much! 2 more work days. Freaking midnight now. Up at 6am! Been trying to get my 'fix' before bed haha! 

Just finished my last work shift before the fest today and I am buzzing, chillout day tommorow get all my stuff im taking to the fest washed etc, pack my stuff up tuesday and `try` to sleep before very early bus Wednesday morning then hello worthy farm! whoop whoop! 

Edited by waterfalls212434

I'm so excited that I'm giving myself a tummy ache!! 

I can't wait, one more day of work, one more evening of college and I doubt I'll be able to sleep a wink on Tuesday night!!

It's so close and the weather looks like it should be perfect too - I can't wait to get to The Avalon Inn :drinks: