Getting a lift with a person who is going down in a campervan?

Cleverleyson

Quick Question, never done the old campervan way until this year, I was thinking will they allow me to bring my stuff using a gate? As I'm only doing it this way for the lift? should be fine shouldn't it? Anyone done this in the past? Would love some info! Its west CV too!

Cheers dears!
Mw9TCWl.jpg
Many Hugs!

Edited by Cleverleyson

You lovely people! lovely! lovely news! I was thinking they might force me to use a normal exit due to having my tent and bag! My friends do want me to try and save some space so fingers crossed for that, I'll have to make a sign saying "saving space for my friends because they wanted to sleep tuesday night, Thanks you kindly and have a lovely festival"

Edited by Cleverleyson

13 minutes ago, Cleverleyson said:

You lovely people! lovely! lovely news! I was thinking they might force me to use a normal exit due to having my tent and bag! My friends do want me to try and save some space so fingers crossed for that, I'll have to make a sign saying "saving space for my friends because they wanted to sleep tuesday night, Thanks you kindly and have a lovely festival"

You should have an easy time of it!  Being in West is a bit far from anywhere you might camp, but it is counted by the fact you'll be one of the first punters on site with almost no need to be up early!

Do let us know how you get on though.

Sadly i only have my own tent and a ground sheet, so i've got a plan of just laying my stuff out on the floor to take up as much space as poss. One my my friends even got bored and worked out how many metres! and we set on location near the park which is even better!

Fingers crossed!