Strummerville

bexj

26 minutes ago, MartinK said:

Not sure what to expect this year - headed up there a few times last year and it was pretty dull.  Not sure the weather put bands off getting up that hill but nothing was going on when I was up there 

yeah went there last year for the first time and it was quite weird tbh. Nothing was going on, everyone was just sat around drinking. It was really quiet too.

It's an excellent place just to chill out.. not everything has to be full on. I just st about remember waking up leaning on Don Letts     shoulder sat in the sofa, with people or singing along to womak and womak tear drops xx stunning

I walked past and Frank Turner was playing about 4pm one year, that was busy. Had a decent dj on and enough of a crowd for a decent,  but still fairly chilled, atmosphere about 2am. Generally it's quiet most of the time in my experience but we haven't had a scorcher since it moved - would be a good place to catch shade...

Mystery Jets announced in their JP set last year that they were playing up there later that day. So the guests could be of a similar size?

I don't recal seeing any kind of lineup for it in the past though? Or have I got that wrong?

58 minutes ago, t0paz said:

Mystery Jets announced in their JP set last year that they were playing up there later that day. So the guests could be of a similar size?

I don't recal seeing any kind of lineup for it in the past though? Or have I got that wrong?

i think i remember seeing the line up scattered on flyers around the festival site. I could be wrong, that could be for another stage or area.