Best Ever TV Performances

The Red Telephone

In need of some cheering up tonight, so have been watching some of my favourite television performances from bands/ artists tonights. I think these three are hands down the best I've ever seen(and are available- Mary J Blige on Jools Holland in 2001 was/is extraordinary but is not on YouTube) by a country mile...please feel free to add yours.

One of my favourite JH performances was At The Drive In doing "One Armed Scissor". Never a huge fan of their music, but the performance was amazing. After they had finished the cameras cut to a frankly frightened Robbie Williams who was about to murder the hell out of some hammy crap. Unfortunately not on YouTube.

7 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

There's very few pop songs over the last ten years or so that I'd rate higher than Dancing On My Own. Absolute pop perfection 

It's a fantastic song. Also love "With Every Heartbeat".

Has she only ever played at the festival once? Vaguely remember something about her playing JP and there being sound issues?

Edited by The Red Telephone

2 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

It's a fantastic song. Also love "With Every Heartbeat".

Hs she only ever played at the festival once? Vaguely remember something abiut her playing JP and there being sound issues?

Yup.  2011.  I don't think her mic was working and she wound up finishing early / storming off.

Not that I was there cos she clashed with Queen Bey, which sucks in itself.

FWIW Call Your Girlfriend is maybe her best jam.