youavinalaugh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, youavinalaugh said:

20 of us going this year,, Been to a few, but what I don't want from a Festival is some politician ramming their message down my throat...

I heard Corbin is coming this year as a "main attraction", REALLY !!!

Water bombs at the ready everyone !!!  : )

Other stages are available.

3 minutes ago, youavinalaugh said:

20 of us going this year,, Been to a few, but what I don't want from a Festival is some politician ramming their message down my throat...

Welcome to the forum :) 

21 minutes ago, youavinalaugh said:

Neil...is that you? :P

What are you talking about? Glastonbury is the most politically charged festival out there?

Its core values are based on making the world a better place. Get your head out of your bag of mandy, walk around the Greenpeace Fields, Leftfield, Learn about the messages shown between acts.

Its everything Corbyn stands for. It's just being re-enforced by a leader of a political party who actually has a big impact on our country.

18 minutes ago, youavinalaugh said:

Been to both,  I am left wing my friend and attend marches, but go to these as an escape and have a laugh....and I will have a laugh,  lets see if Corbin has a sense of humor

I would hazard a guess you throw anything one of the 50 thousand people plus at the stage may not let you leave in one piece :D

How's about you just be elsewhere if you don't like him? You won't go watch a band you don't like.... I would hope ha 

Just now, Havors said:

I would hazard a guess you throw anything one of the 50 thousand people plus at the stage may not let you leave in one piece :D

How's about you just be elsewhere if you don't like him? You won't go watch a band you don't like.... I would hope ha 

agree with your last  sentiment..but . I abhor violence thrown at anyone or any political persuasion.if that's how Corbyn followers  deal with different opinions then I would rather move along from it . I'm afraid I'm going to get away from all this political angst and certainly JC's past doesn't sit comfortable with me so I won't be there ... if he is there and he is asked questions from neutrals then I hope he answers honestly  or else he is preaching to the converted and hope those who do admire him and his beliefs have the grace to accept people are entitled to an opinion if they chose to question him or differ from your views, it certainly won't show you in a good light . 

I will be mostly sunning myself with a cold one somewhere taking in the atmosphere and not listening to party political broadcast but happy for those who wish to do so ...and enjoy 

41 minutes ago, youavinalaugh said:

You don't have to watch him

17 minutes ago, Havors said:

Ssssshhhhhh, don't warn them.