• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

Sadly been clock watching since Monday

Really doesn't help when freelance !

Can vouch for that.

I'm self employed so I'm basically working like a maniac trying to get everything done so I can have a week of debauchery in peace.

Just now, Jamie D said:

Can vouch for that.

I'm self employed so I'm basically working like a maniac trying to get everything done so I can have a week of debauchery in peace.

I just had 2 weeks in Italy, back for a week and a bit and then it's Glastonbury.

Several all nighters in the run up to Italy to smash out the work and I can imagine one of two of the nights leading up to Glasto will be the same :( 

I blame efests mostly

I got out early today, which believe me is rare.

Got excited thinking that's it, home and dry and ready to go...then my manager requested I go in Monday as most of the team are off next week. 

He's such a knob. 

One more day to go!

Unfortunately I've still got today Monday and half a day Tuesday.. but I'm still clock watching anyway, as I've done next to fuck all work all week so I'm technically classing today as my last day based on the fact I won't do any at all next week. Plus Stone Roses tomorrow so I'm just ignoring next week, Holiday mode starts at 6pm!

I wish I was finishing today, 2.5 days left (including this afternoon).  My boyfriend's mum and dad are travelling down in their campervan tomorrow, safe to say I'm rather jealous.  I finish Tuesday at 4pm then not back in until Thursday after the festival.

Productive day in the office so far though, trying to keep busy - bought Libertines tickets at 9am and have been browsing eFests.  As for actual work.... 

Edited by AmyShambles