So... Who else is on their last day of work clock watching

Deadendfriends8

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the train in for my last day, hopefully it'll be busy. Gonna hit up Poundland at lunchtime and get some last minute stuffs. Break the day up. Right we can do this people. 1 more day. Have a good one. See you on the flip side

Last day today! So far I've checked about 5 different weather forecasts and looked around on here. I doubt I'll get much else done over the next 8 hours.#

Edit: My boss just mentioned how hard at work I look. She's right - hard at work checking the weather...

Edited by barkley87

Watching the clock but also worrying about how much I have to do. Absolutely nothing packed or sorted yet. Managed to get the tent up on the weekend to check it out, but that's it.

Had some serious issues come up at the start of the month that threatened my going at all. Only finally got the go-ahead last night to head down tomorrow morning. Should be there and pitching the tent at 1pm. Heat of the day but what the hell. At least I'll be there.

Given how close it was to not happening it will be all the sweeter.

Finish at 1 today. Ive just told my boss that I have just mentally checked out, so anything he gives me now will be done wrong. He was oddly okay with it.

Just goes to show the level I have been working at the last few weeks.

Edited by mjsell