which mundane preparation are you most excited about?

Jne___

Inspired by What have you done today to get ready for Glato 2017

I'm travelling home Uni to Dorset this weekend and can't wait to get started on the annual trip to poundland and such to get plastic cups, hand sanitizer, gum and all the rest of it - just wondering which mundane little preparations get people filled with that tummy flipping glasto glee  :girldance:

Just now, WS_Jack_III said:

Picking out my lineup of t-shirts. It's a big task every year, who do I feel like representing this time....

Tried to get creative with my Pixies t-shirt last night and make a vest (because it's going to be so warm ;) )but I lost concentration whilst cutting and have completely ruined it  :( 

1 minute ago, gmb1992 said:

Tried to get creative with my Pixies t-shirt last night and make a vest (because it's going to be so warm ;) )but I lost concentration whilst cutting and have completely ruined it  :( 

The dangers of modifications. I've been looking into getting the sponsor patch off my new Newcastle shirt but it leaves a big glue mark. Done it with an old one as a test.

3 hours ago, Jne___ said:

I'm travelling home Uni to Dorset this weekend and can't wait to get started on the annual trip to poundland and such to get plastic cups, hand sanitizer, gum and all the rest of it - just wondering which mundane little preparations get people filled with that tummy flipping glasto glee  :girldance:

Dorset crew represent

i'm going home from London on Sunday and arriving on Monday since I'm staff

I'm really excited to start buying all the snacks and wet wipes

16 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

I've just been round the big Superdrug with a basket to get all my bits and pieces.

Might've accidentally bought some pink hair dye. Shall I.........?

Do it, I've just dyed mine purple. 

Charm x

4 hours ago, Jne___ said:

Excuse my typing by the way - excitement took over :no:

Dusting down my pram, adding air to the tyres and counting that I have enough bungy straps

IMG_0748.thumb.JPG.61c4472eafd50ec5f1516bf13fa49e17.JPG

Oh, and ref. hair colour.... silver highlights are the way ahead ;) 

Edited by oneeye