Successful drunk clothing purchase?? Please tell...

nixxxnaxxx

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Lala1978 said:

Its fab! Will you be wearing this on Sequin Saturday....?

I'm having disco/sequin Sunday in honour of Barry Gibb and chic...who ironically I will miss most of for shaggy!

I did purchase some multicoloured leopard print leggings to go under my skirt - however they emailed to say out of stock - probably a good thing.

Did see some leggings that had leopard print lips all over them, but not in my size.

Edited by slash's hat

Love this thread!  A few weeks ago I drunk bid on some sparkly leggings. I had forgotten about it and a few days later I got the "you won the item" notification.

Fortunately they fit and I will be wearing them on sparkle Saturday.

I love those cat leggings btw. 

15 hours ago, karaseen said:

After constantly being bombarded with ads on Facebook, I drunkingly bought these fantastic cat leggings from Lotus Leggings a couple of weeks ago. It was only in the morning that I realised that they were being shipped from China and might not arrive in time for Glastonbury.  Not only that, but the website is blocked everywhere as being insecure and potentially harmful. I used my iPhone.  The story ends well though. The leggings arrived and I LOVE them, haven't checked to see if my card has been cloned though! 

catleggings.jpg

These are f**kin awesome!!! 

11 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Apart from the odd pearl jam top the other day I did buy a fluffy muppets hat. It's purple has eyes and my granddaughter wants it.. 

Was it purchased drunken? And if so, which beverage was consumed for purchase? :D:D

2 hours ago, Miesh said:

Love this thread!  A few weeks ago I drunk bid on some sparkly leggings. I had forgotten about it and a few days later I got the "you won the item" notification.

Fortunately they fit and I will be wearing them on sparkle Saturday.

I love those cat leggings btw. 

:D even better - forgotten drunken sparkly purchases!! It's such a relief that it is not only me who partakes in this activity....I'm even thinking of getting my pussy leggings out of the package!!!!!!!!!! x x have a fab Glastonbury and enjoy your drunk purchase :D

2 hours ago, slash's hat said:

I'm having disco/sequin Sunday in honour of Barry Gibb and chic...who ironically I will miss most of for shaggy!

I did purchase some multicoloured leopard print leggings to go under my skirt - however they emailed to say out of stock - probably a good thing.

Did see some leggings that had leopard print lips all over them, but not in my size.

Sequin Sunday sounds fab :D Leopard print lips leggings sound amazing!!!!!!! even in my sober state.....My gold top has satisfied my drunken shopping for this Glastonbury....and everyone has the 'shamed drunken purchase' that they secretly love?? Have a fab Glastonbury :D:D

1 minute ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

:D even better - forgotten drunken sparkly purchases!! It's such a relief that it is not only me who partakes in this activity....I'm even thinking of getting my pussy leggings out of the package!!!!!!!!!! x x have a fab Glastonbury and enjoy your drunk purchase :D

Thank you. :D. Have a fab Glastonbury yourself! Unwrap those leggings and wear them xx

2 minutes ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

Sequin Sunday sounds fab :D Leopard print lips leggings sound amazing!!!!!!! even in my sober state.....My gold top has satisfied my drunken shopping for this Glastonbury....and everyone has the 'shamed drunken purchase' that they secretly love?? Have a fab Glastonbury :D:D

Thank you. Might be making a trip to Camden market in the morning as in London overnight and never been - so goodness knows what might catch my eye there! Have a great Glastonbury yourself :D

15 minutes ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

I'm even thinking of getting my pussy leggings out of the package!!!!!!!!!! x x have a fab Glastonbury and enjoy your drunk purchase :D

Do it! Do it! 

If I can muster the energy this lunchtime I'm going to be on the hunt for glitter and sequins

19 minutes ago, priest17 said:

After around 5 years of telling people I wanted dungarees to come back in fashion I got convinced recently to order a pair whilst we were in the pub. 

I rock them to be fair but they're not incredibly convenient, can't come to Glastonbury.

:D:D:D

Encouraged successful drunken purchase down the pub!!! Does convenience come into ones radar with drunken purchases?

11 minutes ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

:D:D:D

Encouraged successful drunken purchase down the pub!!! Does convenience come into ones radar with drunken purchases?

Immediate convenience does (ohh tequila will make me feel good), long term not so much (I drank too much tequila last night someone put me out of my misery)

10 minutes ago, Room to sway said:

I ordered this weeks ago and didn't think it would turn up on time.

I honestly don't know what my feelings are now.

PCh9A2a.jpg

OMG...Brilliant drunken purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mash up Wil Smith / Ainsly Hariott (?) with a bit of innuendo rubbed in (pun)....Were you inebriated for this purchase?

2 minutes ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

OMG...Brilliant drunken purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mash up Wil Smith / Ainsly Hariott (?) with a bit of innuendo rubbed in (pun)....Were you inebriated for this purchase?

Yep it's Ainsley :) And yeah I do love a bit of filthy innuendo to I can be very childish like that.

I'd had a few yes! :D

Believe it or not there are a lot of other Ainsley Harriott t-shirts for sale on the same site. In fact that's all they sell... https://yeahbwoi.com/