Successful drunk clothing purchase?? Please tell...

nixxxnaxxx

4 minutes ago, PretentiousThinkpiece said:

i bought a tie dye shirt for a tenner from a man who didn't even have a stall, just a clothesline with the shirts on a while back. its a bit faded now but for a tenner it felt like a good deal.  here's a picture of it with a boot print on the back (apparently i got kicked in the back in a mosh pit? no  memory)

https://goo.gl/photos/KZPxGPZBPsCaxhwX6

love it!! - drunk purchase from random stall,  complete with added impressive souvenir of the festival mosh pit!!! :D:D:D Which beverage consumed for purchase?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always do a trawl around charity shops for my outfits. Without the excuse of being drunk (!), I have invested in silver sequin shorts, a silver sequin slip dress and a multi-coloured sequin bolero. All 3 for less than a tenner. Bargain. You can't have too much bling IMHO.

While a bit p*ssed a couple of years ago, I NEARLY bought a leopardskin baseball cap with the word "TRAP" on it, from one of the stalls in Greenfields. Was just £10 and would have set my outfit off nicely :girlwink: Told my teenage Grime-loving son, who was mortified that I'd even considered it. Should have bought it.......

1 hour ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

Here is my golden top....it has been photographed next to my plant...and has given me ideas about green temporary hair (not even drunk for this idea!!) :D:D

I feel this top is the beginning of something....gold top....what next? gold hair? gold shoes (ooooooooo)

IMG_0673.JPG

Its fab! Will you be wearing this on Sequin Saturday....?

32 minutes ago, phillyfaddle said:

I always do a trawl around charity shops for my outfits. Without the excuse of being drunk (!), I have invested in silver sequin shorts, a silver sequin slip dress and a multi-coloured sequin bolero. All 3 for less than a tenner. Bargain. You can't have too much bling IMHO.

While a bit p*ssed a couple of years ago, I NEARLY bought a leopardskin baseball cap with the word "TRAP" on it, from one of the stalls in Greenfields. Was just £10 and would have set my outfit off nicely :girlwink: Told my teenage Grime-loving son, who was mortified that I'd even considered it. Should have bought it.......

TEE HEE!!!! this post should have been called 'shopping I NEARLY bought whilst pissed'!! :P

16 minutes ago, Bluebeth said:

Wait, what? Sequin Saturday, is that a thing? I can feel more drunk shopping coming on tonight

Sequin Saturday? I'm going to the pub later on...at this moment in time I do not intend to do anymore shopping....looking is allowed? I'll be window shopping about 11.30 :D:D

Now I trust my drunk shopping....I'm going to shop for glasto food!!! :D:D

Not me and not clothing but my friend was very surprised to learn that she purchased an old, unplayable piano  after a night out. It was off ebay and was collection-only hundreds of miles from her south London home. She doesn't even drive.

I bought one of those tie fighter just pew pew pew it t shirts that are advertised on Facebook whilst under the influence of cider a few weeks ago, not entirely sure it's was successful, but it not shit and is the correct size

Just now, karaseen said:

Not me and not clothing but my friend was very surprised to learn that she purchased an old, unplayable piano  after a night out. It was off ebay and was collection-only hundreds of miles from her south London home. She doesn't even drive.

This is hilarious!!! I am seriously laughing here...:D:D:D

2 minutes ago, Smeble said:

I bought one of those tie fighter just pew pew pew it t shirts that are advertised on Facebook whilst under the influence of cider a few weeks ago, not entirely sure it's was successful, but it not shit and is the correct size

lol....I haven't yet divulged I also bought a pair of leggings on with pussy cats printed on them...god help me, I haven't even confessed to the hubster....now I AM embarrassed with my drunken shopping......:wub:

1 minute ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

lol....I haven't yet divulged I also bought a pair of leggings on with pussy cats printed on them...god help me, I haven't even confessed to the hubster....now I AM embarrassed with my drunken shopping......:wub:

Haven't even the courage to take them out of the package...a sort of packaging of shame...

2 minutes ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

Haven't even the courage to take them out of the package...a sort of packaging of shame...

Still, they can always go down the charity shop, someone will buy them for their Glaso...one person's trash is another one's treasure....(see the above post) :D:D:D

After constantly being bombarded with ads on Facebook, I drunkingly bought these fantastic cat leggings from Lotus Leggings a couple of weeks ago. It was only in the morning that I realised that they were being shipped from China and might not arrive in time for Glastonbury.  Not only that, but the website is blocked everywhere as being insecure and potentially harmful. I used my iPhone.  The story ends well though. The leggings arrived and I LOVE them, haven't checked to see if my card has been cloned though! 

catleggings.jpg

3 minutes ago, karaseen said:

After constantly being bombarded with ads on Facebook, I drunkingly bought these fantastic cat leggings from Lotus Leggings a couple of weeks ago. It was only in the morning that I realised that they were being shipped from China and might not arrive in time for Glastonbury.  Not only that, but the website is blocked everywhere as being insecure and potentially harmful. I used my iPhone.  The story ends well though. The leggings arrived and I LOVE them, haven't checked to see if my card has been cloned though! 

catleggings.jpg

Looks like there may be another pussy legging purchaser!! :-) :-) 

4 hours ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

I wonder if online drunk shopping is different to actual drunk shopping? At least I bought the right size online, if it was actual drunk shopping I may have super bravado and but something extremely short, tight or both! :D:D hey ho!!! 

It loosens your inhibitions. Loosened mine so much that I thought "fuck it" and bought 200g of glitter once :rofl:

2 hours ago, karaseen said:

catleggings.jpg

2 hours ago, nixxxnaxxx said:

Sort of snap! :D mine are still in packaging and are cartoon smiley kittens (???)

IMG_0674.JPG

WOW and WOW!