flushing toilets

Matt100121

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said before in another thread, if you can't bring yourself to use the toilets on site go to the portaloos in the car parks, the further out you go the more palacial they become. I make use of this when nipping back to the car for supplies. 

Edited by Dave_c

2 minutes ago, sime said:

"Haaaaave a poo poo poo, when you need to, have a poo. Don't be shy, don't be scared, just sit down and pass it through." 

"To prove you're a man, you must wipe it with your hand, Stranded,  Stranded on the toilet bowl" ...sorry, different song

1 minute ago, OneLittleFish said:

As a highly competitive person I find myself getting into competition with those around me at the longdrops. By Saturday or Sunday with the practise you get I'm really powering your poos out.

I raise an open challenge to all who think they can take my crown. 

Bring it on, sunshine. I am literally and figuratively full of shit! 

3 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

As a highly competitive person I find myself getting into competition with those around me at the longdrops. By Saturday or Sunday with the practise you get I'm really powering your poos out.

I raise an open challenge to all who think they can take my crown. 

SHIT OFF! SHIT OFF! OH BLOODY SHIT ITS GOING DOWN!

39 minutes ago, Matt100121 said:

I just been told there are no flushing toilets this year, will there be portable toilets? If not I might need to use Imodium again

why go through the pain of Imodium :huh: honestly the compost loos are the best much better than stinky portaloos..

I don't think the long drops are that bad, it's only if you go after a hoverer or it's pissing down wit rain its not so great but compost loos all the way!!

Evening

report a wee bit late as went to Block 9

anyway sun has been shining again all day, it's very dry. Suggest packing extra tent pegs for tents as the buggers will bend when trying to get then into ground like concrete.

big news (well for me) can't remember the last time I have seen grass (yes grass) in the naughty corner.

ground being sprayed with water so tonight dust bowl rating will be 10 (reduced from yesterday due to spraying of water)

1 hour ago, Matt100121 said:

I just been told there are no flushing toilets this year, will there be portable toilets? If not I might need to use Imodium again

No, just use the fantastic loos available.

I never understood the big attraction of a flushing loo to be honest. Sure, they're great in your house but at a festival? Why? You've already done your dirty business, all the flush does is gets rid of it. Use the long drops and there's nothing to get rid of.

and another thing...

Whats Imodium all about, are people that terrified of having a shit that they prefer to be backed up for 5 days? Doesn't it give you the worst stomach cramps ever? Genuinely curious.

5 hours ago, Mr Splodge said:

Evening

report a wee bit late as went to Block 9

anyway sun has been shining again all day, it's very dry. Suggest packing extra tent pegs for tents as the buggers will bend when trying to get then into ground like concrete.

big news (well for me) can't remember the last time I have seen grass (yes grass) in the naughty corner.

ground being sprayed with water so tonight dust bowl rating will be 10 (reduced from yesterday due to spraying of water)

I'm guessing you meant for this to be the "State of the ground" thread? 

why do people always talk about the flushing loos. I can't wait to get a whiff of the long drops. When that smell coats the inside of my nostrils I know I'm there!! It's the moment I've been waiting all year for. also there's nothing more liberating than taking a dump in a wheelie bin and covering it with decomposing foliage. It's what Glasto is all about. When I get home I don't flush my toilet for a month so it smells like a long drop. It helps me get over the glasto blues. 

31 minutes ago, Nutella Versace said:

That is a spectacular photo. I have taken a copy of it and put it in a file somewhere. One day I'll be innocently sat in front of the computer and I'll press a button (pretty much for the sake of it) and then that photo will pop up. Then, of course, it will be panic stations, as I try to get the photo off the screen as fast as possible - before the congregation turn on me!