Queens of the Stone Age

JSmurphy

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Get the fuck in! On sale Wednesday 09.00. I'll be leaving for Glasto at 09.10 now.

@Tommy101 so that's Wolf Alice and Queens... I just need that LCD gig to be confirmed for the hat-trick. The WA and QOTSA gigs are even in the same week!

Happy to be wrong about this one :)

So this thread sent me searching for info on tickets for QOTSA when I spotted Nick Cave at Motorpoint Nottingham in September. Wow I thought and added a couple tix to my basket. Then thought, how did I miss this as they have been out a while. Checked through my mail and found I had already bought tickets and forgotten lol. Too many gigs/festivals ...

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Oh this is tremendous news but i can't find a link for tickets and can't see how much tickets are. Help please. :)

It's yet to be announced but I'd imagine with the single coming later today that tour details will come alongside it.

The date at London's O2 leaked on See for 21st Nov and the priciest tix were £50 with fees. So yeah anticipate it being around then and around that price.

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It's yet to be announced but I'd imagine with the single coming later today that tour details will come alongside it.

The date at London's O2 leaked on See for 21st Nov and the priciest tix were £50 with fees. So yeah anticipate it being around then and around that price.

Aye its still showing in the google search but nothing when I clicked on the link. Needed to know how much for tickets cos morning of Glasters innit. Damn bad timing for budget etc. Why are tickets always sold at the worst possible time. 

Do we reckon loads more gigs round that time? Manchester or Liverpool would really be a better option than London on a Tuesday night. 

Just in case anyone needs any encouragement a fair chunk of their 2011 Other Headline set can be found here (and the subsequent 4 parts)

That's one of my favourite Glastonbury sets and one of the best times I've seen the band (my count at the moment is around 15)

Also this is the clip that got me into the band, convinced me to go to Reading the next year, got me into festivals and eventually Glastonbury:

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Aye its still showing in the google search but nothing when I clicked on the link. Needed to know how much for tickets cos morning of Glasters innit. Damn bad timing for budget etc. Why are tickets always sold at the worst possible time. 

Do we reckon loads more gigs round that time? Manchester or Liverpool would really be a better option than London on a Tuesday night. 

I think i saw details of a Manchester date when i was looking around a few hours ago, but cant see it now. 23rd Nov at Manchester Arena rings a bell,but i could be very wrong.

9 minutes ago, tjamest said:

I think i saw details of a Manchester date when i was looking around a few hours ago, but cant see it now. 23rd Nov at Manchester Arena rings a bell,but i could be very wrong.

Oh be still my beating heart. So excited, missed them cos I was broke ass in 2013 so definitely up for this tour. Delighted I live over here now as well cos tickets in Ireland (if they play) are twice the price. One of the bands that I've always wanted to see and not got round to it. 

17 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Haven't seen anything else but I'm certain there'll be more dates around the area. I'd expect at least the cities they played in last time (Manchester, B'ham, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin) and there should really be a couple more going off how quick it sold last time. The timing is pretty nasty though - particularly if the tour around this LCD Soundsystem show that was also leaked gets announced in the next few days.

Edited by dentalplan

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Haven't seen anything else but I'm certain there'll be more dates around the area. I'd expect at least the cities they played in last time (Manchester, B'ham, Glasgow, Belfast, Dublin) and there should really be a couple more going off how quick it sold last time. The timing is pretty nasty though - particularly if the tour around this LCD Soundsystem show that was also leaked gets announced in the next few days.

Ah FFS seriously? Like great and all cos ye know LCD is best night ever had but pennies. Excited and annoyed in equal measure now. Lol

4 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Oh be still my beating heart. So excited, missed them cos I was broke ass in 2013 so definitely up for this tour. Delighted I live over here now as well cos tickets in Ireland (if they play) are twice the price. One of the bands that I've always wanted to see and not got round to it. 

As i said I could be very wrong about this, especially as some of the dates i saw when searching were for previous tours, but as i cant find any mention of it now i am hoping that it was embargoed

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Was hoping they'd do some massive outdoor shows, cricket ground in Manchester would have been top. I don't really know what's happening with the arena, people keep cancelling their gigs, I dunno if they're taking more on yet.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/manchester-arena-reopening-date-attack-13186834