2017 Glastonbury tube map

deadstillstanding

Just wanted to say thank you for this, used it last year and it saved miles of fruitless wandering. Thanks.

Also I like the amendment with a terminus at The Blues. But it might cause the newbies who arrive at Gate A and think the map represents true distances to have a total panic.

Edited by scarletmist

13 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

@deadstillstanding, hope you don't mind but I've posted it on Twitter, with a credit and a link to the original post of course. Getting a lot of love on there too. 

Are you on Twitter so I can tag you in?

Not at all. Please share it far and wide. I want it to be used. I'm @deadstill on Twitter and Instagram.

Good night from the site!

IMG_20170617_215657.jpg

On 14/06/2017 at 1:27 PM, deadstillstanding said:

Hey everyone!

I made a tube map of the site last year that some people seemed to find pretty useful. Well I've updated it for 2017 – basically just by adding Cineramageddon. Hope it helps!

I'll be onsite on Friday and wish you all an excellent festival. If you or anyone you meet runs into any difficulty of any kind, please come and check in with us at welfare – we can help, in confidence, no questions asked. I'm in the Green Welfare tent by the old railway track (the one with this map stuck to the outside...).

- Pete

PS Last year a few people requested a high res image with a transparent background for high quality printing, so here's that version too.

Glasto 2017 tube map.gif

Saw yours on the side of the welfare tent last year, good work!

On 6/14/2017 at 1:27 PM, deadstillstanding said:

Hey everyone!

I made a tube map of the site last year that some people seemed to find pretty useful. Well I've updated it for 2017 – basically just by adding Cineramageddon. Hope it helps!

I'll be onsite on Friday and wish you all an excellent festival. If you or anyone you meet runs into any difficulty of any kind, please come and check in with us at welfare – we can help, in confidence, no questions asked. I'm in the Green Welfare tent by the old railway track (the one with this map stuck to the outside...).

- Pete

PS Last year a few people requested a high res image with a transparent background for high quality printing, so here's that version too.

Glasto 2017 tube map.gif

Amazing, do you mind if I have this printed on a t-shirt?