Football 17/18

TheGayTent

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

A fit and focused Carroll would be an absolute monster. I have to admit that I often fall into the trap of calling for his inclusion in the England squad "as an option" whenever he scores a few goals.

Those on here who support the teams he has played for are bound to know more than me, but there's always been that suspicion that it's his lifestyle and love of a party that hampers him more than anything. And his glass body.

And the fact that hes broken into double figures once in the Prem with 11 goals. He shite. 

5 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

apparently Ashley has given Rafa 6mill for transfers.....

I can't say I'm surprised, I've had a feeling the takeover talks would come to nothing, Ashely wouldn't give Rafa any money resulting in him walking and us getting relegated

Rafa will walk within 2 weeks. Newcastle will follow Sunderland down the leagues now. We're fucked and I hate him so much.

9 hours ago, TheGayTent said:

Of course we're not but you can't expect Sullivan to turn round and say he's shit and often injured so we'll take £10m 

Sky Sports News now reporting the valuation your end is £20m. Still ridiculous but suppose you're right.. 

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/morals-over-money-why-manchester-city-pulled-out-of-alexis/aolofje31bkb1aax8sr4l822g?__twitter_impression=true

'

The figures bandied around at the moment suggest United are willing to pay Alexis £400,000 per week in wages and signing-on fee of anywhere between £10m and £20m, as well as between £5m and £10m to the agent. 

Whether those figures are accurate or not does not matter as far as City are concerned; they pulled out as soon as Felicevich moved the goalposts. It had been his intention to negotiate a new deal with the Blues, but they informed him there and then that there would be no further contact.'

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

it was never on, apparently.

Staveley's people say a formal bid was made in Nov. Ashley pissed off on holiday for 3 weeks and now is claiming the process has been exhausting.

Oh and apparenly it was the first they heard of the deal being off, last night, through the media. What a way to conduct business.

Edited by WS_Jack_III