Football 17/18

TheGayTent

On 19/10/2017 at 8:41 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Excited for December 10th. Liverpool v Everton and United - City back to back. Likelihood is that both matches will be shite but it’s my birthday and a perfect excuse to spend all day in the pub.

It will be shite If you are a United fan.

On 20/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, mjsell said:

It's great if you are a West Brom fan though eh @Hugh Jass, just having the chance of seeing some attacking football must be a nice feeling. Just a shame 1 of the games will involve United

The Portuguese eye gouger is just an expensive version of Pullis. United are crap and their football is abysmal. Whens the last time they actually beat a good team? Chelsea last season?

Edited by eastynh

Just now, eastynh said:

The Portuguese eye gouger is just an expensive version of Pullis. United are crap and their football is abysmal. Whens the last time they actually beat a good team? Chelsea last season?

Glad you're back in the footy forum, not seen you around on here for a while.

City must be doing well. :P

17 minutes ago, thetime said:

Glad you're back in the footy forum, not seen you around on here for a while.

City must be doing well. :P

To be fair mate I have not been on the forum at all. 

I was on all last season when the results were not going well. I thought City were the best team last season and under achieved. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, eastynh said:

To be fair mate I have not been on the forum at all. 

I was on all last season when the results were not going well. I thought City were the best team last season and under achieved. 

Certainly the best team this season. City will walk the league. 

Utd were playing great and playing great ball until the Liverpool match. I wonder did Joses tactics stop the seasons momentum. That swagger isn't there. 

5 minutes ago, thetime said:

Moyes is being talked about isn't he?

Yup despite appreciating what he did for the club and thinking he was hard done by at Man U and Sunderland its a no from me. Didn't really work with Howard Kendall going back and the club should be looking forward. Thing is I haven't a clue who I'd prefer or more importantly who would come.

Edited by lost

Just now, lost said:

Yup despite appreciating what he did for the club and thinking he was hard done by at Man U and Sunderland its a no from me. Didn't really work with Howard Kendall going back and the club should be looking forward. Thing is I haven't a clue who I'd prefer or more importantly who would come.

Got a feeling for big Sam. 

13 minutes ago, thetime said:

Got a feeling for big Sam. 

Judging by the players we have signed he's probably more likely to make a team out of them than say a glamour name like Tuchel. Anyone with pace or flair seems to end up in the reserves or shipped out.